2nd grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd grow

Hey all! So this is the 2nd grow i've ever done. Got three ladies on the go right now, LSD, badazz kush, and liberty haze all from barney's farm. Using a super soil mix (4-4-4), and 5 gallon smart pots.Got them in a 3x3x6 mammoth grow tent and for lighting i got a 400w mh/hps digital ballast, and an air cooled hood with a glass cover. The hood is compatible with '6 ducting. Using a '6 can fan for exhaust, a '6 duct fan for intake. For air circulation got a table top fan at the bottom of the tent and a small clip on fan at the top of the tent.
    The temp in the tent is always floating around 24Β°c-27Β°c. Its winter over here and when the heat turns on it raises the temps a bit. Unfortunatly my RH has been rather low due to the cold air, always falling under 40. Purchased a humidifier to resolve the issue.

All three broke soil october 27th, though the liberty haze and bad azz kush had helmet head and i had to remove both of their shells. I'm almost positive this may have stunted their growth, and affected the badazz kush the most. As of today, it's only 8 inches in length. I topped all three plants, and started lsting a little later than i should have. Started giving them nutes last week, and only used a tad of growth burst nutrients in the beginning.

Tell me what you guys think. Any opinions, constrictive criticism, or advice is welcome. My first grow i was unprepared, and i ended up with not very much bud and bad quality at that. I want you all to see how my plants turn out, whether i suceed or fail.

They look good to me. Not too much stunting that i can tell. I had a cherry pie seed pop 2 days before yours popped. Yours are a little taller than mine but right on pace. Pie is notorious for being a pretty lowriding strain but nonetheless looking good. Also the one you think is growing faster is prolly just the strain.
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks urbz, like shown its only my second grow so im not sure what to expect. How long will you be vegging yours?

• UrbZ
      UrbZ commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm probably going to give it a couple extra weeks, so like 10 or 11 weeks veg. Personally I'm going for a bit of a larger harvest not too worried about time. I figure ill be about 18-20 inches tall by then maybe 13-14 now. I've also been doing some lst keeping her low as possible too. A couple days ago I was adjusting some tie downs and forgot to attach a top back down. It grew right back up to the light stood about 6 inches taller than the rest of the plant lol. Untrained shed be at around the 18-20 inch mark now. I'll share a recent pic in the thread below.

Looks great John!!! My only question is why are you using nutes already, or even at all in super soil? Just curious everything I've heard is that you don't need nutes with it? I was really close to buying super soil on line like 6 months ago but just stuck with ffof.. good looking plants tho! Happy growing

Comment

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks trichomefarmer! 😁 Sorry i should have said its a living soil, it says it has nutes for approx. 2 months.

• Trichomefarmer88
      Trichomefarmer88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oohh gotcha πŸ˜‰ great looking plants!

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks trichomefarmer! 😁

Hello H4, your doing a great job with your plants, nice looking .
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      With some help from you and others of course. Gunna switch them to flowering end of month!

Yesterday am.
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      Shes a beaut urbz, very nice.

• UrbZ
      UrbZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir. it was a rocky start for her as well. It was my first grow and I was over worrying and kinda drowned her. I was worried about stunting just like you but shes grown up very nicely.

Looking GREAT H4J, no stunted growth from my perspective. I think you are doing an excellent job.. Keep it up..
    β€œIt is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

• H4john
      H4john commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sockfilter! 😁

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X