No announcement yet.

3 of my plants with different symptoms, HELP NEEDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sockfilter Then I will need to raise the light from 1/2 foot. Actually around 45cm away from top. Keep in mind it is only a 45w crappy LED. The next one will be a whole different story 😎!

Temp is 23 degrees Celsius and RH 52%. All good like this?

Comment

Sockfilter Something went wrong. LED was much closer than 2’ away, it was more like 1/2’ away... I raised it now to 2’ high. And I suspect fan was blowing too strongly directly on the plants. It looks like some leaves have turned almost crispy 😡😱!

Comment

Temp is 23 degrees Celsius and RH 51%. Is this good?

Comment

Yes those are fine. Little low for lights on but nothing to worry about. The only thing that it will really effect is the internodal length.
          ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

I definitely think they got wind-burned by the fan blowing directly on them, only the furthest away hasn’t been affected.

Maybe also some nitrogen deficiency for the smallest one? (Lower leaves turning yellow)

Comment

They should recover well. There new home will help immensely

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

How long did you have that LED 1/2 inch away, HOLY buckets batman...lol, That is the crispy issue I would suspect.. 2 feet away at least.. And yes as the others have said, DONT have the fan directly blowing on them right now, let some breeze bounce off a tent wall and wisp them a bit, just a little jiggle in the plant is all you are looking for, no kite flying, hurricane, tornado winds..

You will be fine, just keep close eye on them for next few hours as you changed up a heap of things at 1 time, gotta make sure no other issues..

β€œIt is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
                ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

How are the girls this morning UrbZ ?
                  β€œIt is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
                  ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

Just came back from work. Things are looking nasty for #2 and #3 (the ones that were closer to the extra fan I added yesterday). Without looking completely dry, they both look like they are drying up and clawing 😰. I think the roots were damaged when I transplanted (I will definitely never use those tapered coco pots again, peripheral roots seemed to be stuck to the pot!!).

#1 is doing perfectly fine (I don’t know if I should say perfectly, but no signs of stress whatsoever).

Any recommendations for #2 & #3? Shall I cut off lower/dryer/yellower leaves or let it be for the time being and see how they progress?
                    Last edited by sdukedkr; 12-14-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• UrbZ
                      UrbZ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I had a sneaking suspicion it was the pots. So they were pretty rootbound then. Just give them time it will take a little bit to recover. Just sing to them real close (theyll love the extra co2 from your exhale) and do what you can to make them happy and comfortable.

• Sockfilter
                      Sockfilter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wouldn't say "nasty" looking, have seen much worse with great recovery.. Like UrbZ said, keep an eye on them, let them do their thing and give them some TLC. They are having to get use to new pots, new light and air movement. So I think they are doing good for all the recent changes.

What is TLC?

Comment

Tender Loving Care.

Comment

Guys, I already give them all the love and affection I can. Now I would like you to give me a more scientific approach to what is happening to my loved and tendered plants πŸ˜πŸ˜‚.

Comment

• Sockfilter
                          Sockfilter commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm not a scientist, however anything in nature that is uprooted, given a different home, different environment tends to be a little droopy at first. Didnt you just take them out of a humidity dome with probably warmer, humid temps with no breeze, transplanted from peat pot with some broken roots, went from CFL to 600w LED and circulation fan?

Good night, I am stressed from just thinking about it.. lol.. Be patient..

That's about as scientific as I can get..haha

• D.A.A.S.69
                          D.A.A.S.69 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Like Socks said ,it takes a while for them to recover, from what they been thru.
                          Coco is the ticket,

Sockfilter Exactly the kind of answer I was looking for I will update later today with some pictures.

Comment

• Sockfilter
                          Sockfilter commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sounds good, also keep this in the back of your mind, it is REALLY EASY to over water when we transplant into bigger pots, so try not to do that. 1 of the reasons I like coco, damn near impossible to drown a girl..

Hello people!

Daily update on my plants with pictures.

#1 still doing good although it looks stunted and not growing, maybe due to new conditions and acclimating.
                        #2 & #3 always looking the same: bad. #2Β΄s condition looks like it’s getting worse. Maybe too much damage was done to her by fan blowing directly on her and root damage, but I will keep doing my best to keep her alive! #3 looks like she stabilized, not worse but not but better either, so it’s only a matter of time to see which direction she decides to go.

Temp is 22 degrees Celsius and RH at 51%.

Sockfilter I gave them a good watering when I transplanted, but made sure not to overwater πŸ‘ŒπŸ».

What do you guys think?

Peace ✌🏻
                        Last edited by sdukedkr; 12-15-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

They look fine. Ive seen worse and come back. It will take a few days to see real results. Nothing more you can do but let time tell.

Comment

• Dutchman1
                            Dutchman1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ya, its amazing to watch how much damage can be done and they come right back. UrbZ is right, time will tell.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X