Has anyone ever used these? It generates C02
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

No, but co2 is good. Easier to just use some water, yeast and sugar. Yeast will ferment for weeks.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

This lasts for 9 months
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          You just drop the stuff from the top bag down in the substrate and it’s good to go. Doesn’t get any easier then that

Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          I did some tucking and a lil bending so they look trampled lol

So here is the crash test dummy, I think I started flushing too early.😣 Trichs are still mostly clear and a week into flush
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Starting to get a bit of purple in the buds

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Give that puppy some food and remember patience is your friend. If it has only been a week! feed it once and prolong your flush till cloudy/amber. No problem.

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks MrF. Problem is I just watered last night...ph was low so I ran a bit extra plain water through and today she’s not looking happy

well I chopped the crash test dummy last night. It had only about 7 weeks of flower😞
        i mad a mistake by starting to flush too early, by the time I realized it was too early I gave more nutes but the plant went totally yellow and I got scared it would die and ruin the buds. Any way with all the problems I had throughout this bagseed plants grow (all the rest were killed to to nanners) it’s the only one left and I wanted something to show for my efforts. If I get even an ounce from this lil girl I’ll be happy. She was only about 14” tall, What do you guys think?
        Last edited by BlueBudz; 02-20-2018, 08:14 AM. Reason: spelling
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Budz, It's not room temps that I would be concerned about, if you stay within the recommended temp ranges; it's root rot in the water. It can be the bane of the hydro grower's existence. So make sure you read up on creating the conditions that won't allow root rot to occur. I had a heck of a time with it for a couple of grows when I was just starting to grow and had everything to learn, so I finally bought a chiller that I connected to my grow box.

But I have a grow box; if you're growing in an open room, that will make a significant difference in the environment. In addition to the chiller, I started using Great White mychorrhizae in addition to Hydroguard as well. The chiller/Great White eliminated the problem. Just ask if you have more questions or want more gorey details.

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I definitely need to re read all the hydro stuff. How much did the chiller cost?

• Obi-Wan
          Obi-Wan commented
          Editing a comment
          I switched from coco to hydro back in August and I can’t imagine going back. I was looking for more control as well and feel like I have it now with rdwc.
          I run a 3 bucket system, 2 plants and a control bucket outside the tent. The larger total reservoir allows for less drastic fluctuations in ppm and pH. I can also do my reservoir changes regardless if the lights are on or off. I agree with ATU, the combo of hydroguard and Great White just works. I use the hydro version of Great White called Orca.

Here are the girl Scout cookies looking like shit! Now I am using tap water that gets left out for a couple days before I use it. Maybe there is something in the water I don’t know. I just think hydro would be much easier to know what they are getting. If I watered every day I may be ok but shit I am out of the house for a min of 12h for work so I’d rather not do that. And you can’t leave them for a few days if they expect water everyday. Ahhhh just going crazy with this shit.
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Give them love, respect and the very best care you can. They can turn around and surprise you a lot if you just figure out the right way to give them what they need.

That’s the Gorilla on left and critical on right. The older leaves are starting to go all shitty too!
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH

Comment

Bluebudz I feel your pain. I was chasing ph or deficiencies with poor soil, I tried coco, my schedule of work and family made it too difficult. I have switched to kindsoil with roots organic. I dont water to runoff, just ph some tap water. No more issues, and just a few minutes to water every couple of days.
          "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Californiakid
            Californiakid commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't try hydro because I have to deal with high temps in the summer.

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya Kid it’s a pain in the ass. I’d rather not use soil at all, I don’t want the bugs and mess that comes with it. I made my hydro setup for cheap so if it doesn’t work out it’s not much lost.

Nice looking shrubs, ya got. Gonna plump up real nice. Got those strains on my horizon for this summer.
          Yes it sucks about that four letter word - work - I did 44 years of various types of work. Retirement is where its at. Hope we all make it there.
          Keep up the effort to keep those girls the nice green color they are. You know you'll be rewarded in the end.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Canuck, got about 25 more years before that’s going to happen lol I hope I make it!

So jelly! Always wanted the gs strain!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

You may find it cheaper on ebay; you may not.

I had to drill holes into my grow box and through the reservoir, and I also had to cut the water pump line so that I could "unplug" it without having to make huge holes for the plug to go through. Tubing fits quite snugly through the holes, but I tape them on the inside of the reservoir to make sure no light is leaking through. THE OTHER BANE OF THE HYDRO GROWER'S EXISTENCE: LIGHT LEAKS!!! I had to learn that the hard way; light leaks will also cause root rot.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• BlueBudz
              BlueBudz commented
              Editing a comment
              good job, what temp to you try to keep it at?

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I keep it around 68 degrees.

• BlueBudz
              BlueBudz commented
              Editing a comment
              Okie doke thanks

Well it dried very fast in the tent with lights out and exhaust fan running. About 36h still have to cure it hope I didn’t ruin it by drying so fast😣 the numbers are in and I got around 1.5oz. Half of it smaller buds and about 6 larger ones. Can’t complain really after all that’s gone wrong. I’m actually pretty happy, this is truly the first indoor harvest I ever done on my own, just a bagseed that I was just trying to learn with. Hope the GSC’s do a even better. Thanks everyone!
            Setup
            4’x4’x6.6’
            600W MH

Comment

• BlueBudz
              BlueBudz commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks ATU, I don’t have anything small enough to fit in jars yet. I ordered some but they never came have to order again

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              I bought two of those caliber ones off amazon that nebula recommends. They are perfect. I used two and used them per plant and rotated them worked great.

• BlueBudz
              BlueBudz commented
              Editing a comment
              I put a cheap one says around 68%

The Girl Scouts are doing ok tons of frost and very stanky!
            Setup
            4’x4’x6.6’
            600W MH

Comment

Bluebudz you've had the exhale bag for a few weeks, do you have an opinion?
              Your girl scouts have a nice spread, mine got neglected and are bunched up. Looking good sir.
              "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• BlueBudz
                BlueBudz commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks kid, not really sure if it does anything haha

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X