Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin GOOD Blue!!! Very healthy.
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

The crash dummies are looking good... u should do well with the gsc autos,I’ve got three in the fridg I’m starting next week with a cbd grow

Comment

Morning guys, so my girls new growth is looking pale and droopy. Nothing major just not great. They are due for water and I think it’s time to start nutrients. My vipar450 should be here in a few hours so that should also help. They are currently under 63W total lol I know it’s not a good start but I’ll have them under better light today
        Last edited by BlueBudz; 01-10-2018, 11:52 AM.
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH
        2x innova 19w full spec led
        175cfm fan, can 33 filter
        8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya 206w used on the test report. I guess that includes fan draw too

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah BlueBudz, just don't give em to much nutrients.
          When you get that light in the right place, its gonna scare you how fast they grow..

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          I gave them 50% of the label amount

Also i found 28 in for veg was great and then lowred it 2 inches every few days in flower and got to 18 in with no problems but i have 2 v300 vipars

Comment

• Jr83
          Jr83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah just lower it a couple inches here and there until u hit 18 that'll eliminate light burn or bleaching issues I'm so jelly my state isn't legal yet and i lease a house so i gotta wait till july to go Again the landlord checks the house for damages every year so my window is July to about may but i intend to veg for 3 months this shot maybe a bit less to maximize my time frame and yields on my second grow

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya it will be legal here in a couple months! So I received the light and just set it up. Wow it’s a lot whiter than I expected. Looks natural almost. But I can only get it 26’ from the plants without major changes. You think they will be ok?

• Jr83
          Jr83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah just keep an eye on them i started at 24 the first time got a bit of burn raised to 28 was fine so it'll probably be ok and yeah i expected more blurbal too it is pretty natural want me to post apic for u of what they can do

Just after water+ half strength nutes ph @5.93 temp 24°c 44%rh
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH

Comment

• Jr83
          Jr83 commented
          Editing a comment
          I posted pics so can see what my vipars did

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice BlueBudz, it would be nice if you could get your humidity up to 50-60percent.

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          i pull all my air through my flower tent so I have to be careful. It’s between 32-37% in flower and about 42-50% in veg depending if I keep the humidifier from going dry lol but this new light is adding a lot of heat so I just turned up the fan and I will turn up the humidifier as well

Comment

• Jr83
          Jr83 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is what my v300 produced and it was very higj quality smoked a whole fatty and shit u not was scary high lol

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Them some dreamy nuggets! Good job

• Jr83
          Jr83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank u but that's proof positive those lights do produce high quality

This is what the girls in the veg tent now see!
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH

Comment

• Jr83
          Jr83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hell yeah they'll rock out i got lucky and scored a 1k hps light for my used ping pong table so I'm running my vipars for veg 3 months then the 1k for flower my yield needs are higher then things vipars will do

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks I hope so. Ya a 1k should give you the improvement in yield

• Jr83
          Jr83 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope so the wife and i give willy nelson a run for his money with on consumption

Here are the girls. The one I topped is VERY stunted. They both are slow but the topped one seems to have really reacted poorly. Not sure how much I like autos at my skill level, maybe they are better left to the pros!
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          In a week or two they will take off and won't slow down until time to ripen. And don't worry the one that you topped will not disappoint you.
          Looks good. Cheers

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks kid!

Morning BlueBudz, if you would tuck those big leaves behind other growth that would help alot.How many days old are they? They aren't thru growing by any means.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          About 30 days, the one I topped (just nipped the new top growth like a fim) just doesn’t look good. Small and a bit strange looking. I’ll try and tuck some leaves maybe tie some out of the way

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey BlueBudz, they aren't bad for 30days, I've got some 29days old.
          When you see stigmas-pistils they will grow lots faster. Some autos like topping, an some dont.I was always told to top early like 12-14days old for autos an it didn't slow em down to bad. Yours are going to do fine.
          Ps- those big leaves are easy to tuck.

Blue, theses look pretty god to me, but im just a few days into my first auto grow. So watching with great interest. Keep at it man.
        Organic only soil grower
        Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
        Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

Crash test dummy buds looking nice
          Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH

Comment

• Californiakid
            Californiakid commented
            Editing a comment
            Garrett
            Just fyi...I flowered photos and autos in the same room once when I switched to autos. The photos finished first, so the autos got to fatten up under 24hours of light. I don't think they lost any size due to 12/12 for most of their lives. But I still run my lights 24/7 for autos.

• Garrett
            Garrett commented
            Editing a comment
            Californiakid ok cool, I top and mainline my girls so I think that 24/7 helps a lot. Do the non topped autos like a dark/night period?

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            the girl Scout cookies are autos and are under LED 20/4 with vegging photos. In a separate room I have these photos flowering under hps 12/12

Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH

Comment

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            What stuff is that daas? I have been easy on the nutrients. I’ll bump it up

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            BlueBudz, your plants have good color and from the pictures on 1-16 it looks to me that they have double in size, in 7 days!....after being topped!..... I'd say your moving right along!

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks furley. I didn’t realize that, but now that u mention it you are right. Not bad for 7 days

Both looking much healthier today. Hard to see from the pic but they just seem to have more vigor #2 is 16” tall and about that at her widest point
          Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH

Comment

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks daas, when should I switch to bloom nutes?

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning BlueBudz, I wouldn't be in any hurry to initiate Bloom nutrients, if they are still growing, keep doing like your doing, an let them get bigger, which means big buds, even after I see pistils I don't start immediately with bloom nutrients, you want to try to get all the growth you can, when you start bloom nutrients they pretty much stop plant growth, least that's how I try to do it.
            Everyone is different.
            Your plants are looking great, I sure wish your hydro guy, would at least study up on that product, an have an open mind, an not be hardheaded, because it WORKS , like no other I've found, except for homemade.

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya I was asking because I can see pistils on #2. I’m gonna go see him Monday and if nothing else try and get him to just do one order even

Was worried the site was shut down or something 🤭
          girls are doing ok lots of flowers starting
          Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH

Comment

So I put gs1 in the flower tent. Not sure if 12/12 from 600w hps is better then 18/6 from a 240w led.. opinions?
            Setup
            4’x4’x6.6’
            600W MH

Comment

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              They are autos man leave them somewhere between 18/6-24/0

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              They look good real nice though. I’m not sure if the 240w though will have a large enough footprint for two plants through flower. Do you have photos going in your flower tent right now?

• BlueBudz
              BlueBudz commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya I do only a week or two left. After that I’ll move em both under the 600 for 18/6

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X