My Hash Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Hash Plant

Hi, pics of my Hash Plant girls at 40 days old during the vegetative stage , my first grow with this strain, hope I'm doing ok ... Thinking of 8 weeks in veg stage.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

How big of a plant are you shooting for? I usually see the plant double, sometimes triple, its size during flower so be aware. Looking damn fine.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you !! I'm looking around 3 to 4 feet high, So far they are from 11 to 14 inches high... I've got my trellis net ready for the flowering stage... Today I'm switching from 24/4 to 18/6 for the remaining of the vegetative stage. Remember this is my first time with an indica and new techniques, I'm from the old school and used to grow back in the 70's.

If you have the room and the height wait till you see them starting to flower before you change the light schedule.
    The bigger plant will yield more flowers.
    THComa

Comment

I forgot to mention I was given some Hash Plant to sample and I loved the great mood it put me in.
      So I think you will really enjoy it when you're finished.
      Good Luck,
      THComa

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, looking forward !!

Very nice THComa!!!! beautiful pics!!!!! who's the breeder? very interested in growing a hash plant.

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm new here.... I'm just an old retired person with a passion for photography and yes growing "pot", did back in the 70's , I'm decided to grow again cause can't trust what they are selling now......... And also I missed the old aroma of hash.

• Sockfilter
        Sockfilter commented
        Editing a comment
        Doing great work FB.. Thanks for sharing..

Farmbuck, Love the attention to detail in the photography. DOF is spot on and makes the ladies really pop, nice color..
      “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
      ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Sockfilter !!

• Sockfilter
        Sockfilter commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely FB, I love good photography.. Miss the days of being in the dark room developing B+W prints..

More pics of my girls... Still at 40 day old.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful, I see the love in your work.

Thanks me too !! But hey !! Between the girls and photography it will keep me busy during the cold days of winter
      Full auto grow

Comment

• Sockfilter
        Sockfilter commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah..

Hash Plant day 45, some yellow spot at the tip but I believe is light burn..... ph: 6.2, rh: 45, temp: 23C, lamp: 430w HPS, medium: soil, nut: Alaskan fish fertilizer & mollasse unsulphured.
      Full auto grow

Comment

• Sockfilter
        Sockfilter commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice as usual, both the girl and the photography.. I like how you dialed in the DOF on the last pic, foreground and background a little out of focus, however still able to see the details and enough out of focus to give it depth. Certainly not a flat image from my perspective. Do you recall what the aperture was 2.8-4-5.6?

I just realize I have a lot of "noise" in my last pics. I forgot to reset my ISO, it was at 1250...... the ap was at 5.6, at 1/50s using a 18-200mm lens. If it was a little out of focus it was deliberate to get the soft effect. Thanks Sockfilter for asking. By the way my mother tongue is not english so excuse me for not being fluent...
      Full auto grow

Comment

• Sockfilter
        Sockfilter commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the settings.. Your English is great, better than many that are native to the States..lol.. I was not worried about the noise in that pic just commenting how I really like it. I really like to open up my aperture the most I can, to get the viewers eye to go right to the main subject, however if opened up too much we miss out on the details of the foreground/background. I am trying to recall distance on DOF, something like 1/3 foreground to 2/3 background from focal point?

Also since my lamp is HPS and we all know taking photography make your pic a little bit yellow so I adjust my WB to have a shade of blue to "hide" the yellow color
      Full auto grow

Comment

A little video of my Hash Plant girls....

Full auto grow

Comment

• Sockfilter
          Sockfilter commented
          Editing a comment
          Very Nice, clean setup you have..

I think you asked in another post about others growing hash plants, I had an awesome blue hash dialed in a few years ago, awesome night time meds for me. Unfortunately I lost those genetics..

What is your goal with these babies?

Well most of all is for medicinal purpose, I'm a diabetic and I have circulation(blood) problem in my legs due to the disease, also I have insomnia. My goal ? Simple !! More of a challenge than a goal. Ok, I got 5 girls and I want to bring them to full maturity, like taken them to 8-9 weeks of flowering. Yield is not my priority, I'll be happy to get a crop of 300 - 400 grams per square/meter... Remember I'm from the old school and I'm learning everyday by my mistake. So this is my first try with an indica. In the 70's I used to grow sativa like Colombian red, AK-47 (10 years ago) and some Hawaiian, all of them were regular seeds so I had males to produce seed. The hash plant are feminized seed. Now i"m bringing them to 8 weeks of vegetative stage. This is week 6 and 2 more weeks before switching to 12/12. Also if I get a good crop I'll will attempt to make Keif. Now you know and thanks for commenting on my grow room, not much but i's mine.
        Full auto grow

Comment

• Sockfilter
          Sockfilter commented
          Editing a comment
          "Not Much", heck you are doing fantastic and have a great setup. If you can grow sativa, I personally feel that you will do very well with Indicas. For me they seem a little easier, faster, more forgiving and yield much more in a smaller package and perfect for indoor. When I think of a true landrace Sativa, I am thinking that outdoor cultivation is the only way to get the best, thus why my search for the perfect hybrid that will grow indoors, small, decent yield yet have the head euphoria of a Sativa (daytime use)...

I deal with Depression, PTSD and heaps of Anxiety and as many would agree with, the meds are just half of all the positives for me. Cultivating is the other half, keeping me focused, productive, in control of my own meds and stability. Very REWARDING and EMPOWERING to say the least..

GROW through what you GO through...

Hello FB, great looking hash plants your growing there, beautiful colors an healthy looking, great environment too, they love listening to great music ,that sounds like the EDGE on guitar, is that U2 ?
        I love your plants an your video. Do your plants smell good yet?? Do they smell like hash or what ? Anyway, great job, I can't wait to see the final products, gonna be beautiful, I know, awesome job Farmbuck, what is a farmbuck?? Some kind of deer, inquiring minds.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep D.A.A.S.69 it's U2 ... Thanks for your comment D.A.A.S.69. Lolll just a nickname but yes it is a deer. Yes the girls are starting to spread their perfume in the grow room. I would say the room smells a little bit of spice. Like some good old cuban cigar. Don't get me wrong I don't smoke anymore (the cigars)
          but I keep them for souvenir. My wife tells me they start to smell like the old hash in our early years. Got a question for you guys... My girls's height are in the range of 12 - 16 inches at 45 days. Is it normal for hash plant ??

Thanks,

Farmbuck
          Last edited by Farmbuck; 12-13-2017, 04:10 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey FB, on the height ,that sounds about right, I know they sure are pretty plants, they also have a great looking place to grow in, nice job Farmbuck.
          I got to see U2, twice, bout 10 years ago,or 15, that's a great band, one of the best of all. We saw the Joshua Tree tour, an the Unforgettable Fire tour.
          Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 12-13-2017, 05:11 PM.

My girls are drooping after being fed... PH = 6.0, HR = 45, Temp = 23C, Nut = Alaskan fish fertilizer 5-1-1. But they will be back on their feet in a few hours.

Using a 430W HPS & a 50W LED White Light.

Last edited by Farmbuck; 12-14-2017, 05:14 PM.
        Full auto grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yeah, they'll be up an smiling before long, they sure are pretty.

• Sockfilter
          Sockfilter commented
          Editing a comment
          Very Nice FB..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X