Gorilla Glue auto at 3 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorilla Glue auto at 3 weeks

Sorry folks but I live in a State where I must always walk around with an "Illegal Smile", so indulge me with showing someone my grow... this are my first auto grow so I have decided to go all natural, except for some LST and minor defoliating, not like some folks here (yeah, I talking about you... πŸ˜‰)! They started out like a photo grow but when they came up on 3 weeks... damn!!!
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

Love me some John Prine! What size pots you using through your grow?
    2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    Coco Loco
    3plants, 3 gal pots
    Attic grow, fighting low humidity and low temps
    600 w Morsen led and viparspetra 300 w led
    GH nutes w/Cal Mag.
    1 dinefam Blue Cheese, 2 seedsman Northern Lights. Fems

Comment

• PuravidaC
      PuravidaC commented
      Editing a comment
      5 gal fabric pots. Wondered if anyone would catch the Prine quote!

Look nice. I would cut off the two fan leaves that are blocking those two bud sites that want to grow up and away.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      And you should also notice that there are actually 4 bud sites hiding, not just 2.

• PuravidaC
      PuravidaC commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, but I was able to tuck lower fan leaves under those sites and only clipped two fan leaves from each plant. Taking it slow and easy!

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's smart.

Those look nice PuravidaC, that's not all, they are gonna grow like hell for another month, that's why I love autos,they don't mess around after they start growing.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• PuravidaC
      PuravidaC commented
      Editing a comment
      Loving it! Have already raised light twice! Can't wait for streach!!!

Very Nice PVC, I have only ever grown photo's however got some freebie autos on this last order, so trying to figure out how to run them, between my veg (18/5) tent and flower (12/12) since flower tent has the best light, move them every day I suppose..

Looking good and keep up the great work..
    β€œIt is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Socks,more light the better, I run mine 24-7, but I know you can't do that with your photos

• PuravidaC
      PuravidaC commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya, Socks. Always have grown photos until now too but after watching the folks here I thought "what the hell"!!!

• Sockfilter
      Sockfilter commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed with the BOTH of ya.. DAAS, I suppose I could ramp up the veg tent to 24/7 and still move them back and forth or bight the bullet and get another LED...hahaha The LED technology is just mind blowing and so glad I made the switch, huge money saver..

PCV, yes I am totally amazed with the autos that are being put out by this group, like DAAS.. So I think it will be a good learning curve, however I still like my photos for cloning the best phenos to keep the best genetics when possible and control size by when I should flip to 12/12, however I can see the beauty in AUTO's and since freebies, got nothing to loose, heck I dont even think I would loose my patience with autos..lol..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X