No announcement yet.

First ScrOG attempt, Bubba Kush 7 weeks old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ready to switch to powder kool bloom for the coco an switch to over drive with my soil girl... Also my organic grow in the bank is starting to show some nice flowers.. Organic it's slow af! But they're all looking beautifully even my veg closet

Comment

Start of week 6!Just started the ripeners, powder kool bloom half gram a gallon mixed with half ml. Floracious plus, 4 ml. Overdrive an cal mag in my Coco girl...
      I'm running only advanced nutrients line boosters with gh base trio in my soil .. Working alright but the gh line I'm using in the coco looks way better! So far both kool blooms are kicking big buds ass!😁hopefully this overdrive steps it up!but still both beautiful plants! My extra in the tent I call thing One.. My first organic grow! Starting to look good but good luck everyone happy growing
      Last edited by Trichomefarmer88; 01-13-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good!

Lovely grow you have there
      well done 👍

Comment

Week six flower an three days.. Already started over drive and powder kool bloom looking great! Wish I would have got some more if them bigger buds you see, but we'll see after harvest... I'll start flushing the coco first in the back left.. Almost all milky trichs so going to wait till Friday start of week7 an flush about two weeks.. Are when it's ready.. The soil is looking good still30are so percent clear so thinking I'll start flush on week8? Maybe7 and half... See where the trichomes at come next week

Comment

• Campesino
          Campesino commented
          Editing a comment
          Gorgeous!

Looking lovely 😊

Comment

First sample bud! Just cut it off about ah hour ago.. It's right before I started flushing the coco so I put the cut in a jar fresh spring water.. Do that for atleast 24 hours then hang her up.. So awesome looking!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X