Set up for a 3×3 gorilla tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set up for a 3×3 gorilla tent

Is this a good set up.its a 3×3 gorilla grow tent with a teen clone King Louie. and two unknow 3 week plant with two 3w galaxhydro.soil used is fox farm ocean & happy frog soil.was thinkingcontent://media/external/file/1378 about taking the teen and one light out of grow tent. And put her in laundry room to do the 12/12.what do y'all think

Looks good Wolf
    I'd be tempted to let that teen bush out a bit more perhaps. I'd keep both lights in the tent too, I imagine there has to be some sort of compound effect even though reflected light isn't very effective.
    What nutes are you using?
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

So far no nut.just been watering and using fox farm ocean soil. Beach town.and thanks

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Beach_Town_Brit commented
        Editing a comment
        I've never tried the ocean forest but I'd say give them some nutes or a perhaps a weekly compost tea.
        Soil alone isn't typically enough to grow really good weed (unless it's "super soil")

HEY! i AM VAPING King Louie NOW! I recommend it.

Comment

Those lights are kinda too close to the plants for my liking.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Have you had burns on the plant touching led?

Comment

No I have risen the light up so it's not so close to the plants

Comment

Comment

I would suggest LSTing for the taller plant before flowering it. Just bending and tying down the tall branches so that the plant has a chance to bush out from some of the lower nodes.

Comment

Thanks quietlybinary.I'm just learning what does LSTing stand for. So I should tie down the bigger. Branches.so the light hit the smaller one.

Comment

• quietlybinary
                  quietlybinary commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes! Gently Bending and tying down those longer branches in a way that reshapes the way the plant is growing is LSTing basically. The objective is to grow more branches that will give you more colas. As lower parts of the longer branches receive more light, the plant will develop more fan leaves and branches and you will have more outward and bushy growth! Some tips for lsting are
                  -be gentle and use ties that will not cut through the plant
                  - use stakes or punch holes into your growing container to secure the ties
                  - give some time for the plant to adjust before flowering, I would recommend at least 3 weeks
                  Hope this helps!
                  QB

Thanks quietly. For the information.gonna do some research. it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X