No announcement yet.

Red Diesel & Red Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello PaganRich, man those look great, these are gonna be some long buds too.that's very nice, stuff.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup.....Are you going to do a grow journal as I think there isn`t one out there as yet for hydro? I`d love to see a grow

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup.....cuttings are very easy to take as well...and it`s great for pain and headspace though a good 6 week cure really brings it into it`s own

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I missed these, my lord: I will do as you bid.

Sounds like a great weekend, I didn't plan on this RedPoison taking so fucn, long, but I'm taking a break too, very soon.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Buggerbuggerbugger....hermie discovered in grow tent....Ice Breaker the culprit so have wiped walls down with water, sprayed all girls in there as well as giving a general misting. Dehumidifier will stop mold from starting and tent in darkness now so hopefully pollen being corrupted by water droplets...there`s 8 girls left in there in various stages of flowering so will wash down more thoroughly tomorrow but man that`s frustrating. Didn`t help that I didn`t realise the spray was locked and soaked outside the tent . Has made me stop being greedy grow wise as space was tight and hence, didn`t see. Going to drop to 2/3 rds what I would usually do to open up and give more airflow. Had to pull 4 girls out immediately to harvest....pic shows them waiting patiently for chop....nearest one I have started. Usually I will watch Ghost Labs or Curse of Oak Island as little happens and when it does I can just take a break.. Last year I lost a whole crop to pollination. At least with staggered grows you can get in and do a damage limitation jobby....these things happen

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Paganrich damdamdam my last grow got pollinated so I feel your pain

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup...I`m sorry to hear about having to have surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100...change dam to f##k and we are speaking the same outburst, mate ....4 plus months straight down the swanny....sigh

Red Diesel....Getting to grips with this lass. Reckon next grow will be a bit taller but really enjoying this grow with her. She`s a very pretty lass...Pics 1-4....Pics 5-7 show Red Dragon. She`s doing okay considering however I will not be taking this strain any further after this grow as a couple of good review sites...one I think was Leafy which I really like...said it can give feelings of paranoia in some cases so a no-no for me...still, a nice grow

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Pagan, I have some of the red dragon seeds as well, here are my notes on it:
        RED DRAGON BF 8-9 wks short" THC 22.00%, CBD 1.2%
        Genetics: Sativa-dominant hybrid; Pakistani Kush x Brazilian Utopia Haze.
        Effects: cerebral high and long-lasting, relaxing body effect

I think if you're worried about too much of a sativa racey head high, just let her get more amber triches and that should put the emphasis back on "relaxation." but why am I telling you this? You already know to let her go longer before harvest.

Do you have CBD isolate on hand? I buy it and I infuse it in alcohol and put it in the freezer. That way I can add it to another tincture. AND it's good to have around in case you get paranoid, racing heart, etc. You put some CBD tincture under your tongue, hold it there, and it very quickly begins to counteract the too intense THC. You should keep some on hand.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        That`s excellent info alltatup...I do get those effects-adverse-practically all day/ every day...it`s exhausting...can`t thank you enough for that info...I promise not to raid your village and burn your house down as a sign of my appreciation...but all joking aside, Thank you

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        DAAS...I`ve found them to be better for growth/ roots/ buds than smart fabric pots. You`re right though they are pricey but if you look after them they do last longer than cloth though man the perlite leaks out everywhere...hope your days going well mate

Slightly off topic today...some other lasses from the veg tent coming out for a trim, feed & structure...reckon one week and the first 2 girls may be ready for flipping...Pics 1-3 shows a Honeysuckle-excellent lass to grow, small very tight resinous buds reminiscent of Critical Kush-she`s pricey but often is sent out as a freebie. Yields are pretty good however she takes a while to get a feel for how she grows...I love conker size dense buds wet which when dried are like rock solid bullets/ acorns-absolutely beautiful and a lovely hit and that`s what you get with her. ...Pic 4 shows Ice Breaker....shes been trimmed, fed and support added...I have 2 growing and that`s it for me with her. She`s nice, a great, uplifting stoned hit but she`s a tricky grow ( Had banana`s on the last one just prior harvest )and she can give variations to her buds. Personally, I`m not sure this strain is consistent or stable and I`ve grown her around 6 times now and whilst she`s nice I prefer more consistent grows.Another pricey one which is usually sent out as a freebie. Pics 5-8 show a vegging Red Diesel, again trimmed, fed and structure added. I`m really loving growing this strain, just right up my street and I`m getting a feel for how to tackle her...lovely lass

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Causing havoc

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        You need a wood-burning stove; I couldn't live without mine...

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Can`t beat a real fire....well, unless it`s your house burning down, I suppose

Red Dragon...I was watching a film called 5 headed shark the other night (great film) and this Dragon does remind me of that. Pics 1-3 show her in the tent as I was re-arranging. It`s a tad filthy in there but I don`t seem to be able to keep my tents clean...mainly cos I`m lazy ...anyway, 3 buds on one mutant stem...it would make sense tp remove the central one to give space for more bud growth but I`m going to run it and see what it looks like at or if it gets to harvest. Most likely it will undergrow and prob be mold prone but I`m curious so will run as it is. The next aren`t great pics but Pic 4 is the Critical Kush and 5-6 are the Red Diesel

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey PaganRich, man those pics look great to me, and your plants are looking awesome.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks DAAS...thinning out my tent as closing down for a month or so soon so just growing last few lasses...reckon all grown by June if things go to plan

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        He'll yes ,my friend, PaganRich, then you will get to partake, in all that killer, you just grew.
        You ought to have a pretty nice stash. Too.

Made some solids from just one plant`s sugar leaves and trimmings...came in with cellophane at 0.92g...usually when I leave it on the radiator it turns black but I`m a bit pushed for time today. With 3 plants I can get an eighth. As an aside the old UK half penny was used before digital scales to measure a 1/16, 1p was 1/8 and 2p was 1/4...very obliging was HM Treasury Pics show the process...cylinder was on for 90mins at a staggered rotation. Bought this device off Amazon and it came from France...poss Spain or Switzerland...somewhere like that and was around 100 notes roughly to buy...far, far superior to the screen method and very pleased with it. I put the 2 metal `stones` in with the leaves to help the process. It`s suggested that the leaves should be used straight from the freezer but I don`t and it`s easier I find...this is used to assist with pain relief and works very well mainly cos fresh pollen is soooooooo amazing....bit like freshly cooked refried beans alltatup...that last pic is me defending my stash, the Old Country way. You don`t f##k with me and my stash
      Last edited by PaganRich; 03-03-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Please add the Blue Max with George Peppard over Kidnapped...WW1 German aces air combat...f##king awesome...When the English king, Edward 1st, known as Longshanks or as the Hammer of the Scots died, things got easier for the Scots in their fight with the English lads. Edward`s son was hopeless and things only improved when Edward 111 came to the throne but that started the Hundred Years War with France and led to the 2nd civil war here, known as the Wars of the Roses....check out the battle of Towton, brutal....regarding the women of the day..and the men as well....hygiene was not considered important if you get my drift. Should live round here, women here could fill a shieldwall

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Her PaganRich, thanks ,and i will check out those movies,
        I sure wish we lived closer, cause you are the kind of guy ,that I would love to smoke, go to concerts, or watch flicks with.
        You are a very sharp cat, I can tell that much.
        Maybe one day, we might meet, some where, and have a good smoke or two. Lol
        I've always been intrigued by Europe. An the people.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be nice, mate..Europe is strange, such a tight area space wise but so many different languages, tensions, geology and history...you`d never get bored

Red Diesel....Pics 1-2....coming along nicely, Red Dragon...Just keep messing it up with this lass but it`s an enjoyable messing up...Pic 3 shows her in general and Pic 4 shows Mutant Head now sporting light burn....

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        How many heads does Mutant Head have????

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        3...Daaaa Dum, DaDum, Dadumdadumdadumdadum

Hey good to see you're back, but same for me so maybe I'm the one who's been out of touch. Looks like you're gonna get a decent harvest even with having to deal with the hermie issue. PITA for sure.
      I toped a plant now thats in its 6th week and its so dense on top I want to prune some to open it up but that means I'll have to cut some potential colas. they are all on top but like an umbrella. Can't make up my mind where to start or just leave it alone....BTW do you produce the awesome Viking art you've been posting with your pics? awesome work if thats your thing. Enjoy seeing it. Thanks. I'll post a before and after pic of the Glueberry I'm wondering about and would value your or anyones else's recommendations. Cheers.....and no, I'm not Brittish...I just spend too much time with the folks from BBC. :~)...kinda rubs off on one.
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Good old BBC...Is a classic...I love Radio 2`s Pick of the Pops, Sounds of the 60`s with Tony Blackburn, Sounds of the 70`s with Johnnie Walker....no, the pics are from a site I run on facebook with a warlock and wiccan...it focuses around pagan and warrior art plus punk music but that later bits me...can you tag me in please to the Glueberry pics when you post them, I`d really love to see that...hope you alright, mate

I'm not great at this so I'm going to just post the two before and after pics from yesterday. ( I also have them on a "grow report" I've posted on my current grow_the Glueberry is there and so are some CDB OG Kush (1:1 or close), a Big Devil (not the auto but a fem photoperiod), and a Cookie Wreck. Also will try to figure out how to post a link of that grow report too. Hopefully. I can't really refer to it as a journal because I didn't get it together enough to document the first 3-4 weeks. lame. hopefully next time.
      OK here's the pics_
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice mate...do like...going to look for that grow now

hey ZigZag most of these so called Journals are just our ramblings to each other lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Ramblings is a very apt word there, mate

Ramble on oldjarhead100! I'm here to learn and listen!

Comment

Having real troubles with drop in temps overnight...really notice the effects upon some of the girls which is unusual but it has been bitterly cold. Prob going to have to buy a small heater but will do that next winter. Anyway, here is Red Diesel, still a lot of clear trichs (about 50%) but several ambers are visable. Burnt red hairs have formed however still half white and a lot still straight so aways to go...1 and a half weeks I reckon. Hope she fills out a bit more. From pics she`s not a big guy buds wise but bigger than she is here so hopefully she will pack on some more weight

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Fear not, Pagan: Spring is around the corner, and I'm sure things will heat up for you.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I ended up buying a little heater for my room I have it facing the wall with a tower fan close to it I also have it on a thermostat outlet ,I set the on temp. then the off temp. and I'm good to go it stays in that range and is only on for short periods

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks mate, really useful info. Reckon it`s on the cards this coming winter

Lucky for me I don't need heat in the space I'm growing in now but if I expand to a larger area, then I'm going to need heat and insulation between October- April, otherwise the lights and UPS should keep it warm enough.... if its insulated it well enough. Time will tell. Hope yours don't get too chilly at night....cheers

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          If I moved myself a bit quicker it would make sense to keep the lights on during the night but I plod when I`m working on the girls so not an option sadly

Hey PaganRich, I sure hope everything is going ok , I been under the weather the last month or so, but maybe feeling a little better. Lol.
        Nice looking bud.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey DAAS, good to hear from you....buds have that burnt orange hair look she`s meant to have but she`s still looking a tad light but there`s aways to go. I hope you start getting better in yourself soon mate and that it`s just an inconvenience and nothing more serious

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X