No announcement yet.

Red Diesel & Red Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a new phone and a much better camera to take pics and ghost orbs with...so, to start the ball rolling if you pardon the pun....Red Diesel...Well, she bulking out slowly and I reckon a couple more weeks before I stress her for a couple of days...my latest `activity` ....Pic 1....she`s got those lovely burnt red hairs beginning to show, typical of her strain. Pic`s 2-4...some more....Red Dragon....small, squat, wide female with attitude...sounds like the women in my area...fearsome lot they are...could pack a shieldwall with them...anyway, I digress, Pic 5 shows where she`s at now

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      No...Man Boobs

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yes, the Wonder Man Bra with more space for hairy chests and backs.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed

I reckon another good week behind this Red Diesel should see her ready for harvesting, poss week and a half...I believe I can do better with next run of these girls depending on how she cures/ tastes....lovely lass to grow

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Ye gads, sounds like the story of my love life

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope she gets real phat on you, a rosey-cheeked (or trichome-cheeked), buxom, wanton, irreverant bar wench!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I do favour very large buxom women...bit like climbing Mt Everest. Always like that sort of challenge. Again you`re an honoury bloke here but I`ve found that a lot of lads prefer the larger to very large posterior lass as they get older. Not into mega thin looks myself, a healthy Russian look anytime.

This one may be overdose...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Bit on the skinny size for me

Feeling a tad happier regarding Red Diesel as a couple of cloned RD lasses had their 3 week post 12/12 defoliation today and the height on these is much better. So, it seems that, for me, I need a first grow at least just to get `a feel` for how they handle lights, nutes, etc. I`ve posted these here as a comparison to the lass that`s approaching harvesting. D.A.A.S.69 has a wicked stress tech for end of growth which I`m going to try a few runs from now as it takes a bit of nerve to undertake but it`s an old 60`s technique he picked up and has had excellent results over the years from so definitely one to try soon. I recommend picking his brains if interested as it sounds really good. Myself, I want to test something I`m trying re mucking around with lights (Not darkness though). Don`t know if it`s psychosomatic so want to do a few further grows with it. Anyway, I digress...Pic`s 1-2 show one lass with good height of 32" at present and still climbing and pic`s 3-4 show a second lass before and after defol. Pic 5 shows the old lass creaking towards the clippers, bless. It`s not the best pic for showing height but hopefully you should get a rough idea of the difference I saw (Bottom row, mid pot)....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PaganRich; 03-29-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      A grand series of questions you posed there, young lass and I shall noblely try and answer...so here we go....do like The Stranglers Walk On By but not as much as Colour Me Once by the Violent Femmes....I`m pulling when ready for harvest, not much difference prob about a week, I wait for amber and I`m going to pose a question to the Forum which I`ll tag u in on though I can`t seem to do it like you do...

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Pagan, you use the @ plus the person's name and then leave some spaces after it. No commas or colons or disembowels.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Get it? Colons and disembowels??? You should get it.

alltatup Disemboweler? You`re confusing a blade orientated person

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, it works

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning!! I guess good afternoon for you.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning and it`s hammering down...rained non stop for 48 hrs now and snow`s coming in....sigh....Going to watch Forged In Fire, love that programme

Hey Paganrich I have 8 plants sitting in the dark for 3 days before harvest to increase resin production,maybe the lights on and off gave them enough darkness to cause them to stress and produce more resin
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey up mate, how you keeping & hope you`re well in yourself. Like splitting the stems I tried darkness and didn`t find much happened. I`ve been wary of this 24hrs darkness before flip and at end of harvest as I haven`t seen anything special come out of it either but that could just be me. Do you 3 days darkness every time?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      no this is the first time .Like you I havent really seen any real change so I figure to give it one more chance at 3 days , now that being said I harvested 2 kush bombs and a Northers Lights yesterday and I still didnt notice a huge difference in them, I tried that splitting the stem once to but to no avail how are you doing it and have you notice a huge change

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Used a sharp kitchen knife just above soil in main stem, plastic grips above and below and inserted a bamboo skewer then removed ties....no noticible difference either........try this for info, bit more depth, mate ......................https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...before-harvest

Mutant Girl aka Red Dragon....Slowly moving towards harvesting...reckon a-ways still to go. Pic 1-2 shows the lass, Pic 3 shows mutant 3 bud head site. I`m not growing this lass again as strain reviews state anxiety can be a slight issue and that`s not going to help me so this is a one off but if I was I`d flip her around the 20-25" height next time if possible due to just how short this lass was, as a comparison.

Comment

A sad day really...Red Diesel is ready for the chop. I`m going to lightly stress her overnight but really she`s good to go and I`ve a free day tomorrow due to the sheer volume of rainwater that seems to be falling all around me for days on end now. So, a relaxed and leisurely trim awaits. Final entry after this will be Red Dragon`s ha

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        The big snail opens so you can put one of those night lights in. I like slugs, snails and worms

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I am a Worm Whisperer: after it rains here, Busta the chihuahua and I hunt for worms heading out into the street, pick them up and return them to the grass and soil.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        You have a Chihuahua? Wouldn`t be allowed on a raider with anything shy the size of a wolf....worm hunting or no worm hunting though much merit Buddhist wise was earnt especially for your diminutive Hell Hound

Red Diesel post harvest....wet weigh would suggest 21/4 - 21/2 ounces when dry and cured....buds are very dense like a Critical Kush`s and oily when squeezed. Going to be hard nuggets when done and very pleased with outcome. I only aim for 2-4 ounces per plant and so, for a first grow with this strain I`m happy. Future grows are going to have a bit more space as yields are steadily growing bigger and I don`t want to build up a surplus as I enjoy just growing, so cutting back on my girls. Very therapeutic for my head space

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	191745 His name is Cerberus and you do NOT want to mess with him. He don't play.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

alltatup I can see how unleashed upon a heathen hoard it would instill fear and terror upon one and all

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude needs to sharpen his ax... By the way, Pagan, your buds look STUNNING!! Nothing's better than a dense, oily bud (other than a 3-headed chihuahua).

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you alltatup...when do you start your grow with Delhi...really looking forward to seeing how she does in hydro,,,,can you drop a line when you do please as I don`t want to inadvertently miss

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            For sure I will let u know my liege

nice work PaganRich I just finished up my red diesel good bud so I think your going to be very happy
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100 Thanks mate, As an aside we have had 3 going 4 days of fairly non stop torrential soddin rain,,,,man alive but it grinds you down...it`s currently 90% humidity....phew.....thank the gods I`ve got a volcano

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey PaganRich, beautiful job with your crops, I hope it turns out great.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey up DAAS mate...Thanks and hope you`re okay in yourself today

Nice job Pagan! Hopefully the smell of curing buds will cheer you up on a rainy day.
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            No; you all would be fine on that continent; we, however, would be doomed. Just hope zombies never learn to swim.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Zombies don`t swim but water/ seas do not pose a problem for them. I take the issue of zombie infestation very seriously and have my broadswords ready to rent and cleave when the day doth dawn

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            And when they come, I shall ascend to the ether.

Well, first off I`d like to just post a warning about the Ice Breaker strain...twice now in a row she has developed bananas just prior harvest and previous growths have been unstable. Often given away as a freebie which is fine but over 16 notes per seed I`d suggest other more reliable strains. Talking about that though we come to my beloved mutant grow aka Red Dragon...getting close to harvest, some amber showing and festooned with trichs (I love that word but say it like fest-ooooooooooonnnnnnned like Fraser from Dad`s Army-great entertainment-We`re Doomed...Doomed I Tell Ya...Doomed ) anyway Pic 1 is how squat my little dumpling is and Pic 2 shows the 3-in-1 bud head

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            hell Pagan I'll drop it Tickety boo yup I can have some fun with that ,I.ll yell it out at darts after I shoot , I bet it takes a couple of times for it to register . first time they will say What the hell did he say . Second they would say WTF , and third they will laugh

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            You are a brave man OJH

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            I`d go with Gurt Lush myself. Tickety boo is more for `Everything`s tickety boo Sarge`...or...`done the rounds...everything`s tickety boo` as in fine and dandy (Though don`t confuse dandy with mandy-mandy being a Northern expression, which have totally opposite meanings!). Now with darts I`d be inclined to shout either `May the Gods of the Seven Syphilitic Hells dance upon you dried up desecrated, shriven old bones, you festering, heathen whores` or the more politically correct `Now that was gurt lush, ladies`...Hope that helps. Darts...good game but prefer 3`s & 5`s dominos myself or draughts....and I`m truly evil at backgammon...mawahahahahahahaha

Red Dragon pulled out of 12/12 tent, will light stress probably just tonight as a tad busy at moment and need to harvest tomorrow. Pic 1 shows mutant head on right side. Very nice buds, frosty up close and a pungent though not overpowering odour....sounds like a description of a lass I once knew Might show pic of mutant head post defoliating if heads remain on stem otherwise not. If I don`t then this will be last entry. As an aside the Red Diesel smells beautiful, like apples and is curing into tight dense buds....actually, will add pic...hang on......Right...Pic 2 another Red Dragon and Pic 3-5 shows Red Diesel curing. Pic 6 reminds me of magic mushroom picking in the Black Mountains in the 70`s-80`s (Deary overcast bleakness is spot on, that`s for sure. Bloody desolate place)....wished I`d had the spear, some of the local farmers could make things quite `entertaining`...happy memories...anyway, thanks for reading...hang loose

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            alltatup Ruby, who I`ve watched for countless years is speaking, for him, quite clearly and since you love the Gaelic....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQClFD5hr6I&t=25s.......
            Last edited by PaganRich; 04-17-2018, 03:29 AM.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I'M IN LOVE!!!! I love how they talk!! I'ma watch and watch and watch until I can talk like that. Thank you so much, Pagan!!! You da best!!!!!!!

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            My task has been completed

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X