Eldorado is a mirage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eldorado is a mirage.

I have enjoyed visiting this site for quite a while now and I have taken quite a bit of advice from the articles and posts. The issue that I have today is the fact that I followed GWE's recommendation and purchased some seeds from Nirvana. The ones that germinated did well, but were in the minority. I emailed back and forth with the company without resolution. That's history. The point of all this is that I would REALLY like to acquire some of their ELDORADO seeds. I have been checking their website for about two years now and the seeds are still advertised but are always out of stock. I don't have resources ( Social Security...HAH ) but, what I would like, is access to some serious DNA. What I have really been searching for is some actual Oaxacan Sativa. This is my first post in any forum as I have spent my years without leaving a trail. However if someone out there would like to see natures wonder propagated and protected PLEASE, let's talk. Thank you....

That's about all we ever grew outdoors is landrace Oaxacan, and still to to this day, not last year though, but come February we will be growing some more again outdoors, several of us have got coffee cans full of Oaxaca seeds, that really is some dynamite smoke, if you look on seedfinder you can find some.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Try Northstar genetics they have one called golden child. Have not grown it yet but have it on my list for next season.

Comment

Look over Bonza seeds I can usually find what I want,very reliable and stealthier too! And thay take C.C.s lol
        Last edited by Potted; 12-01-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll check seedfinder again as well as the others. It would really be nice to get some starts ready for this spring.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X