Another update/DWC growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another update/DWC growth

well just want to give an update on my girl she is getting big it’s been one week and it has grown a lot. I have to say DWC is the way to go it has been easier than soil as far as maintenance goes.i don’t have to be draining dirty soil water or worry about bugs. I have been able to keep my ph at 6.0 I use drops since yellow is supposed to be 6.0 I’m happy with it and my plant seems to like it as well.. I have a question should I remove the top drip already? the roots are in the water (4 roots and I see a bunch about an inch from the bottom of the net pot. Now that the roots are getting in the water it’s growing a lot.. the pics are from a week up until this morning. Why are my leafs pointing straight up like reaching for light??

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Cali, I don't know about DWC, but you leaves when pointing up means they are loving it, trying to reach the lights, good job.
      Some people love soil, some hydro.
      You would think dwc,would be lots sloppier, with all that water sloshing around. I'm like 147 I water mine in the kitchen sink to , I don't spill a drop on the floor, I'd be run out of my on house if I did, she don't like dirty, sloppy floors.
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-30-2017, 05:16 PM.

Can't help you with the dwc question, as I grow in soil (no messy soily water here, I water em in the kitchen sink).
    The reason the leaves are pointing up, is cuz they are happy happy happy.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Cali
      Cali commented
      Editing a comment
      I would water my plants in the bath tub but I hated taking the pot out of my tent and then bringing it back heavy when the soil was wet.. but I guess it’s the same because I have to get water for my resevoir it’s just less messy overall since there is no dirt. Don’t get me wrong I feel like I’m the future I will do a soil grow as well maybe with kind soil I have tried soil with nutrients now dwc and I want to try full organic soil.. just to see what the difference are so far in dwc the difference is the explosion in growth..

D.A.A.S.69 yeah I know what you mean.. I water mine on the tub when I was growing in soil.. my wife would follow me around pointing out any drops but luckily we have tile not carpet or else she wouldn’t let me spill a single drop lol..

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right, the ladies don't like dirty floors, Happy Growing Cali.
      PS. If you try KindSoil, your gonna love it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X