Don't give up!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't give up!!!!

She's back, I almost gave up on her last week, the plant was really droopy and wasn' growing it looked bad, I thought it was overwatered, then thought it was leds too close so I moved the v450 viparspectra both veg and bloom switches on up to 25" come to find out I was underwatering it, it' in a smart pot it dries out quick and I split the main stem when I was tying the coLas down and away, I didn' leave enough stem when I topped it, I know its a topic that I remeber reading about their website but it went in one ear and... but it' the 3rd week of flowering and I hope to harvest this ice cool strain in 6 weeks. Lights was moved down to 15" and it loves it as you can see. Don' stop looking for the ploblem to fix.

BOB, Yeehaw! it is the best feeling to over come and Triumph at the moment of need. Your plants look super and happy. Thanks for sharing and great job.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

great save Bob she looks fantastic
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Lookin good Bob. Nice and healthy.
        Organic only soil grower
        Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
        Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

Well done she is looking good
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Bob how do you like the viparspectra LEDs? I have been looking for a reasonably priced brand but don't want crap after it's been used for awhile. I am a firm believer in, most of the time, "you get what you pay for". Ideally I would go kind but who has $600-$1000 laying around.

"Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
            5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
            600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
            Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
            400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
            ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
            13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Rosetta I love the name ,I to was worried about cost but their are some out there that are cheep and powerful look on amazon I purchased 4 lightmetel 300watt full spectrum leds for $69 that have worked great for my autos, then I have light bars in my bloom room$50 each there out there read the reviews and jump in

• Jr83
              Jr83 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have 2 v300 and they perform great

I really like the v450 viparspectra, the plants really like it it seems, but this is my first time grow indoors, but the main reason I purchased that led is it comes highly rated on the website growweedeasy. I wish I would of got the bigger light but I can always get another V450 I think i will for my 4x4 tent. Viparspectra even has good customers service I emailed them a couple of tme and they got rite back to me in good time. Bob

Comment

I'm getting great results in my micro grow if it goes good the last 4 weeks i may get 5 oz but they are def doing my sorcerer strain good really Frosty

Comment

Of course i think l get better sized colas from a bigger model witch I'll be buying very soon

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X