Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your defoliated plant look like before you flip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does your defoliated plant look like before you flip?

Just curious how everyone's plant looks before hitting the flowering stage. Any pics are greatly appreciated!

Before end after
    Attached Files

Comment

Before and after

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        haha didn't catch the end or and until you said it amusing our eyes auto correct words for us lol

Autos, small plants.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170904_211243.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	721.4 KB
ID:	149183Click image for larger version

Name:	20170919_212945.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	538.2 KB
ID:	149184
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks perfect in MHO.

• Mr Pot
          Mr Pot commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr. F, you have no idea how your pictures inspired me.

I was wondering for a long time how could I optimize my grow tent with flat even canopies and found out that scrog would be that way. I'm finishing a run right now but have already made up my mind about my next run and I'll definately try scrog. I was intrigued if I should go DWC or if I should stick with coco coir. Temperatures here don't help, we're reaching 85F+ everyday and that could bring some problems with DWC system. I wonder about if I could manage a DWC system with my grow room logistic and that'd be a pain in the ass.

At the same time I was wondering that when you scrog with coco in smart pots and you hand water them, it wouldn't be easy to remove runoff with such an immobilized structure without a vacuum cleaner and therefore I would need to lift the pots a bit and the runoff in the plate wouldn't touch the pots; I would just need to wait them drip all the runoff into the plate and then clean the runoff. I was wondering about this for a month or so and your picture just guided me towards an endless journey of diy structures for optimizing the time and work when growing indoors. I went crazy. Most definitely will buy the metal screen and I've bought a battery operated liquid transfer pump so I wont need to gradually destroy my back when hand watering my plants.

I read a lot about how coco works out and why is it a hydroponic system and how you should water it everyday. I've never done this in coco and even if I get a good yield (I water every 3-4 days) I'm thinking about changing my water schedule so I could get the best of it. Learned a lot in GWE forum but I've struggled a lot when in comes to optimizing my time and yields.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr.Pot, I am truly flattered, it's is to GWE.com that gets the credit of opening the door.  and like they say a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm a picture guy.
          The time, optimizing, and streamlining comes with getting some grows under your belt in one's own setup.  Things come things go, things work things don't but once you get it figured out life is a little easier.
          "Sterlite" 15qt  fits those box store wire cubicle shelf storage things, I find them all the time at thrift stores. As far as watering Coco everyday I think we had this talk and imma heavy water in a long dryer outer, but there are those who water Coco everyday but me, I can't comment because I haven't tried it.
          ​​​​​​​Just wait and see my next wire shelving thingy macgruber ideer!

I've found the wire cubicle thing online and it'll be one for the future. Indeed we talked about schedule and I've just started a topic to talk with people a little bit about my experience with coco and what I've read about it lately. It will def get easier, man. Thanks for the picture and thumbs up for the guy who opened this topic.

Comment

Just enough to let the light in, not from the outside. I leave the big fans on until they are about half dead them I start feeding. I'm in soil though.

Comment

heres a week 3 in bloom defole before, after and 2 weeks later, I defole pretty heavy in week three this insures light reaches lower bud sites ,It doesn't hurt the plant,but to me it makes a huge difference in bud size and quality of lower bud sites
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X