Rapid rooters ph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapid rooters ph

I had left over premoistened rooters, So I put them in a gallon size Ziploc bag with some ph'd water. The problem is that I wasn't accurately adjusting the waters ph. I haven't checked the ph yet but I know at the time I stored them I was off by a point to 2 points high (alkaline). Now I'm going to wring out a couple of rooters and test the waters ph. My guess is that it will be between 7.5 and 8.5.

If my guess is correct, I will gently squeeze most of the water out. Fill a tray with ph'd water and let the rooters take up and soak in 6.3 water. I'll squeeze and repeat until the water doesn't fluctuate, much like the process for rinsing coco.

My question is, does this sound good? Should I just discard and replace? Not sure why I'm questioning myself, seems logical but I'm second guessing (probably due to the simplicity of the solution) lol.

After writing this out and rereading it, sounds textbook. But I already wrote it out so what the heck. Any thoughts?
    Thanks in advance
    Californiakid
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Morning Calikid, I'm still using the same old RRs, I've had for a while, and i don't do anything but wet them with PHed water at 6.3-6.5.
    But I make sure my soil that the roots grow into after a day or two in the rooters is the right ph. The roots aren't in those rooters long.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks D.A.A.S.69
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Ya, sounds like you got a good plan.

Ive got mine frozen and i melt em under the faucet then ph adjust em with the correct ph'ed water .

Comment

I add voodoo juice to my root riots (very weak mind you) with PHed water, DAAS is right though they are only in root riots by themselves for 2 or 3 days just long enough for the roots to stick out the RR, Then mine either go into coco(photos) or kind soil(Autos) I used to put them in 1 gallon pots but find they do better if I plant them in there forever pots
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X