1st Grow DONE!! Summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Grow DONE!! Summary

Some of you might remember the Trials and Tribulations of the early part of my 1st grow that started in FEBRUARY. I Harvested the white Widow In Late July early august just because she was depressing me and I didnt want to make a road trip for my wife. I let King Tut keep on blooming-- AFTER 20+WEEKS in Flower I finally felt it was time to harvest. Just going to show pix and tell you that I am glad I waited HOLY SHIT!
    Harvested-trimmed and hung for 10 days at 68-75*F at 50-60%RH -then curing (still) was opening jars for 4 hours a day the first 5 days then just burped them each day for a week now I just open them and smell every 3-4 days--
    And if I must say so--we both think it is a hell of a lot better than what we used to drive 5 hours round trip to get!!

Wow, facs, that beats my 18-week flower for my Purple Haze x Malawi!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

I gotta know: what was the WW depressing you??????? WW doesn't depress me at all: she's a great grower!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• facs_grow
      facs_grow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Alltatup - Flash back to early June 1 month into flowering went on vac for 5 days to attend a wedding and temps/Humidity got out of control. Got back and the room was at 95*F+ and RH was 95%-- Heat stress city! Plus we had a spike in temps here that caused more stress. WW Revegged like crazy after she was forming some nice looking bud --The new growth just kept going and growing wouldnt go back to flower mode--I hacked them of when they were about a foot tall above the buds and harvested what was there. It was good smoke but nothing like KT turned out to be. Then I screwed up trying to get what I cut off to root. I'm sure WW will please me the next time I try her!

Morning facs, nice looking crop, I bet you are glad you waited, no more 5 hour trips for yall. Great haul.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• facs_grow
      facs_grow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DAAS - You bet I'm glad. Half of that road trip was pretty uncomfortable. Watching my P's and Q's on the interstate through an area notorious for stop and search busts.

wow Facs 5 hour round trip to get weed holy smoke , My white widow is a very uplifting high, like ATUs
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• facs_grow
      facs_grow commented
      Editing a comment
      Too paranoid to buy from anyone around here- plus you never know what you are getting. So 2.5 hours to the nearest legal jurisdiction was our alternative. I'll be trying WW again- she was easy growing till my FU!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know what you mean about being paranoid, ain't nothin about MJ legal in this state, they still think the roots of MJ grow all the way to hell, where I live. But with your pretty plant, now you don't have worry about nothin for quite a while, it's been a while, glad to see you back on GWE.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X