2nd Grow -Doing things the same only different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Grow -Doing things the same only different

Greetings fellow growers! Nebula & Sirius - Glad you got the forum repaired and back online.(I know it has been more than a month-but my 1st post since) So THANK YOU!!
    On to the Grow -- 1 Supreme CBD Durban Fem(Nirvana) 1 CBD Somango Fem (CBD Botanic) 1Blueberry Fem (Canuk) - Started from seed no pre soak planted 9Oct17- No Solo cup this time just straight into Jiffy Pellet and Clay pots- Using FF Ocean Forest Soil Under 2 600W(298W at the wall)MARS HYDRO LED's- (1st 10 days in the window 1st)
    3 DAYS and Blueberry popped By DAy 7 all had popped and were about 2 inches tall (1st pic)
    2nd Pic is 12 days from planting Just put them in the grow room the one in front is bluberry back Left Durban Back Right Somango
    3rd & 4th Pix Day 22 Halloween --BOO!!
    Nov 12th (no pix) Replanted both CBD's to fabric pots didn't have another so Blueberry is in a 3 gallon fiber pot
    5th & 6th Pix are DAy 43 - Pre-LST and Post LST wired back the larger branches on both CBD's(outer ones) Used the bend and pinch method on BB I thought I might have bent them too hard but she recovered nicely as you will see.
    7th and 8th PiCS are DAY 45-- Defoliation Day-- this is where I am trying things a little differently-- when all was said and done I trimmed all the fan leaves from the bottom to the top with the exception of the topmost growth tips although I did trim off the top fans toward the middle to make sure all the grow sites are getting light
    DAY 47 - Last 2 pix are just the CBD's today 23Nov17

hey Facs persomaly I would take those top fans off it won't bother the plant and they shade alot of bud good looking plants good luck
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• facs_grow
      facs_grow commented
      Editing a comment
      OldJH-- It's hard to tell by the pix but the fans I left dont really cover anything- I wanted to leave a little "Solar Power" for the girls to recover with since they arent getting any extra nutes yet.They will come off before long though

DAY49 - Went ahead and took OldJarHeads advice- Finished defoliating --have treated these girls pretty rough this weekend but they are pretty resilient. Put a sign up to remind myself to leave them alone til next Sunday. After these pix I'll probably post new pix about wednesday as they recover.
    First 4 are pre defol -- next 4 pix are post defol. (no shit - right!!)

Comment

DAY 52 -It's Wednesday--Picture time-- Been difficult staying away but I did go ahead and tie her branches back-- they were trying to reach for the light so I flattened them out. Tried to get some Pix in natural light too. and from the side so you can see the flat tops.

Comment

DAY 54 started feeding with FF Grow Big and Big Bloom regular strength ph6.8.

DAY 56 Sunday they came back from last weeks trimming pretty nicely! I need to slow down the growth and keep them from getting too unruly. Going to have the whole fam-damly here for Christmas so i’m going to try some additional defoiliating and additional lst- might do some more topping too. Can’t flip to bloom until after the holiday. Here’s today’s before pix. None from after the trim- lights went out. Doing this from my phone since my computer crashed. Sorry I can’t figure out how to turn the pictures of the correct away from my phone

Comment

DAY 63. - Started some heavy nutes today and another round of heavy defoliation. Have before and after pix. Started the day with soaking the soil with plain ph’d water at 6.5. 4 hours later started the defol. Blueberry then CBD Somango and CBD Durban last. The Blueberry makes me want to try a Bonzai Tree!! After giving the trim I split a gallon of 6.5ph’d water with FF Grow Big and Big Bloom using the heavy feeding instructions on the bottle. (Ph’d after nutes added). I didn’t trim the Durban near as much as the others she has been growing a little slower than the other two. More compact. After the trim if the stems keep developing on the Blueberry she’s going to have 30 colas!!

Having problems putting ting captions on the pix— check out the side view of the Blueberry Bonzai

Comment

Day 70 - continued feeding and defoliation over the past 2 1/2 weeks nothing much else going on but today Dec 27th I did some selective trimming and switched the timer to 12/12 — hopefully they will start their stretch and I can clean up the bottom growth
            a couple other notes about a week ago I increased the feeding of FF Tiger Bloom to the heavy scheduled amount left the FF Big Bloom at regular strength and discontinued the Grow Big nutes
            I am also going to put a 100w equivalent cfl in the cellar so I can start taking some pix with the LED’s off and get rid of the purple hue. For pix only of course
            Last edited by facs_grow; 12-28-2017, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking nice facs.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X