is itto early ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is itto early ?

Hi guys it is November 16 th 2017 is it to early to start my seeds indoors under a T-5light Live in Spokane Washington growing season starts around May after mothers Day Come September The weather gets goofy wind Oct. maybe freeze That is why I ask if i can start them now? Thanking you in advance Seed type :AK 47,mystic Blue.early Girl bubba Khush

I would say it depends on what your outdoor growing situation will be, ie. is it legal? How far would you have to move them? Would you be transplanting to the ground? They would be 5 or 6 months old in May so they could be pretty big plants.

Comment

growing is good from may till early oct they wont be going far going in big pots starting them in 1 gallon smart pots its legal in Washington state

Comment

Deno, I have the same Pacific Northwest growing season and I go outdoors with a indoor veg time with things like my tomatoes, eggplant in February/March due to the shorter season. If I did outdoor cannabis that would be the time I would start it as well.
        A plant can veg pretty large in 3 months, plus you may risk your plant going to flower in spring on the short spring days, re vegging in the long northwest summer days, then re flowering in fall.
        unless you have a good indoor grow setup that can hold a large plant with 18 hours of light daily for the next 6 months I would suggest holding on for a couple months just my opinion.
        happy growing
        Mr.F.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

thanks I think i start in early jan ihave a T 5 light that can cover 20 1 gallon smart pots

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Sound good keep us posted.

Deno just so you know they will go into bloom the middle of August it does not matter if you put them outside 5 feet tall they will not go into bloom until there is about 14 hours of light, I'm in the north east and if your weather is any thing like ours that causes a problem , I got a email from seedsman about there fast photos .strains that will be ready the middle of Sept. I am planing on those for next years outdoor grow.

We lost about half if not more than half due to bud rot, its a huge problem around here unless you can cover them, if you can cover them then it becomes a whole other story good luck
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PRIMO
            PRIMO commented
            Editing a comment
            OJH I think Spokane is a lot drier than your neck o the woods.

Deno if you have the wherewithall to sprout 20 1 gal. pots you could harvest a SOG and take clones for outside spring planting. Just saying.

Comment

Deno, as in my reply to your other post on the same subject. Wait till march/ april to start and put out in late may. I am relatively close to Spookaloo and have identical weather. Your biggest concern will be early frosts. Late ones, in Oct arent as scary as you might think. My plants have faired light frosts with no damage. Good luck. BTW, private grows are still illegal in Wash. so stealth is still important.
            Organic only soil grower
            Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
            Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

I can grow up to 15 plants i am registered with the state cost $ 100.00 every year this will be my 3 out door grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X