No announcement yet.

Quick sexing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve also got a Mendo purp seed and a couple other medicle grade bagseeds I cant remember genetics so it should be a fun experience

Comment

Mine weren't showing near 2months, I put them under 12/12 after 10 days they were showing good enough to kill males and transplant the females, I went back to 18/6 been 2 weeks more of veg. Getting ready to flip back to flower them on out. Will know if all is good soon. But for now got 2 females.
      ps when I transplanted I also topped all growth tips.

Comment

How many hours of light do they get per day? Unless you are growing auto-flowering varieties, that is by far the most important factor in making them flower at all. If they have not been at or below 12 hours of light per day for a few weeks, might as well chill out for a while because there won't be flowers to examine for clues about gender.

Comment

• AbsolTHC
          AbsolTHC commented
          Editing a comment
          They’re outside, last time I checked(about 2 weeks ago and it’s still going down) we were at about 11 1/2 hours of daylight, but as I said days are still getting shorter, pics are shitty because this stupid iPhone doesn’t like to focus in on the trichs, instead it just wants to blur them lol but I’m positive the bigger guy is a male, Little one just started preflowering calyxs yesterday and there is no sign of pistils yet so we’ll see in the next few days hopefully

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X