2nd Grow.. Grow Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Grow.. Grow Journal

Well this is my second grow.. first from clone.

I'm doing this more or less to force me to keep track of things.
    Currently under 3x 27W CLF (2 warm one cool i believe) they were under a humidity dome or from a ez-cloner (issues have been had :/) currently in a closet with that silver insulation on the walls... its nasty but its working until my plant finishes..

The clones have been taken off a Bubbas Gift at 3 week and 4 weeks of flower. I plan on manifolding them all. I've seen a mate do it and his look amazing. however I'm still a new grower so we will see how I go.

Main tent is a 1m X 1m X 2m tent (4x4x8 ish) 150mm ( 6" ?) grofan 150 out of a window. no carbon filter as yet. that's on the cards. I veg and flower under 400W HPS (considering 600W for flower since i have one) Nutes are nurtafield coco a/b, Go Green (calmag supp) and AU roots. final pots will be 15L fabric pots with coco / perlite (70/30).

I started a few weeks ago with the cloner.. but ill start at the point of them going into coco.

Current grow

4x bubbas gift
    4gal fabric pots..
    coca using nutrafield coca a/b and go green.
    600w how in 1x1x2m tent. 150mm grofan extraction

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171106_180332.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	145089 5th November - Transplanted plant 1 from dome to small pot. Coco / perlite mix. pH water at 6. (Photo) 1 more plant is in a juffy puck thing.. no roots as yet ( day 6) but looks healthy so it will get there. its getting a spray of "go green" twice a day
    Last edited by RobM; 11-14-2017, 04:06 AM. Reason: Adding photos
    Current grow

4x bubbas gift
    4gal fabric pots..

Comment

6th November - So i got home to a pump fail on my ezicloner.. I had one that had some roots. Threw it into coco right away with some go green (cal-mag supp) and AU roots it was looking a tad sad but picked up within 12 hours. I'm hoping it recovers.
      Current grow

4x bubbas gift
      4gal fabric pots..

Comment

7th nov - Had a look and they both seem happy. no new growth as yet but I expect that will start to happen over the next few weeks. 3rd clone thats under the dome is still there.. about 26c and 90-95% RH

13th got home Sunday to the clone that i was hoping was recovering should signs of either light burn (3x27w cfl at 250mm?? should be fine hey?) or serious magnesium issues... or when the pump failed .. it was not happy but it perked up. I've been feeding it AU roots and pH 6, well i fed it that once as the coco has not dried out enough as yet. Also Go Green sprayed on. And the EFFING GNATS ARE BACK!! My arch nemesis. i have neem oil on standby but don't want to spray sick clone with it as yet :/ I guess they wont do too much harm. 3rd plant is still in the dome. just letting it do its thing..
        Current grow

4x bubbas gift
        4gal fabric pots..

Comment

14th November: well i can see a root popping out of the jiffy pod thingo. Ill leave it tonight as I need to get some new perlite and coco. I have some from my last grow that i may just use. So at least 2 clones made it. 3rd is well still alive.. just. see how she goes.

When my flowering plant is finished Ill look at transfering into the main tent. Biggest issue I am having is temp vs humidity. We are in late spring now and getting 36c days .. tent temps are 27ish lights off. 30% RH however if i turn the house aircon on (evap aircon) i can drop the temp BUT RH gets up to 60-70% fine i guess for veg?

anyways Ill get on my phone and upload the pics. Should be a interesting trip haha
          Current grow

4x bubbas gift
          4gal fabric pots..

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            hey rob good to see you again , where are you that your in late spring and do you want a visitor for a few months lol

PS visitor grows really good bud

Sorry ive had to add pics here
          Current grow

4x bubbas gift
          4gal fabric pots..

Comment

those clones are looking really good , I used to transplant into a small pot from my cloner for awhile but I found that I get better results if I plant them right in there forever homes . are those the pots you will be leaving them in if so ,get a 5 gallon plastic or a ten gallon fabric(they hold 5 gallons of dirt) pots and do a side by side . dont get me wrong when I clone for my outside grows they all stay in 1 gallon pots due to space restrictions but if I'm using the clones in my tent then they go right into 5 gallons of dirt, there is less of a chance that they get stressed also I see you have a root booster .I use voodo juice Its expensive but I swear buy it, good luck
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Ii was just about to order 20l but ill size up to 35l i put them in 1l pots for like 2 weeks. Its a shame about the yellow one but such is life. Planted the last clone this morning. . Ive managed to transplant early flower with no stress..

I was actually thinking of reveging my flowering plant just to get some clones as my water pump stopped and fried 5. Im staying with old tested and true humidity dome method.

Current grow

4x bubbas gift
              4gal fabric pots..

Comment

yup those cloneinators are great for some but I prefer the old method spray them 3 or 4 times a day with clonex solution, and keep the dome on,

that yellow one will bounce right back

ya the voodoo juice is really expensive but I bought it on line the last time I needed some and I got twice as much for the same price as my local grow store
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• RobM
                  RobM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whats this spray with clonex solution? I dip them obviously then mist with tap water with a little go green added (1ml /l for spray... its a mix of cal, mag, and 2 other nutes)

Yellow one is getting worse. Leaves are white now BUT still stay on when given a gentle tug so still holding out on her. If she comes right ill veg her till i run out of space and throw her outside (almost summer here)

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I take a gallon jug and mix clonex solution in it, then use that to mist the plants 3 or 4 times a day

So two clones are looking good. No changes but nice and healthy... they both got 250ml of water... nutes mixed to 1/4 ish (i need a new syringe.. its worn off) and go green. pH 6.0 for now.

sick cloneis still sick but alive so see what happens. Coco is still too wet to water... maybe in a few more days.

now question.. my big girl is getting close. When she is done is there any reason i should but my clones under hps or just leave them under 75w of cfl until i get some growth? Just thinking of power haha. If there is no advantage i can save a few weeks of power hey 30$ is 30$ was thinking once i get 3 or 4 nodes and tip them i would swap them then... thoughts?
                Current grow

4x bubbas gift
                4gal fabric pots..

Comment

hey Rob I would leave them under the cfl and save some money , I use t5s but I dont put them under hps until bloom,( I have a 1000w hps) I just saw you veg with your 400 w hps so forget what I said lol and do what you want I dont think it would hurt them. those yellow /white leafs are weird I would take a new picture and send it to Nebula and see what she says then post it so I can see lol thanks

Comment

Will do that now ill post the new pic up as well. Remember it did suffer root damage when the ezicloner pump failed. So it could be hit or miss... :/ yeah with 2 plants ill swap over to a 600 for flower.. i think i need to get a cool hood as its going to be a doozy of a summer o think. 36c and its still spring
                    Current grow

4x bubbas gift
                    4gal fabric pots..

Comment

Looking really bad
                      Current grow

4x bubbas gift
                      4gal fabric pots..

Comment

So today ive got this with one of my clones. I first throught it was thirsty as it was watering time but it didnt perk back up. Then i need the few black spots. I cant see any bugs that would cause it. A few gnats but just neemed the last few that ive seen. I watered a few days back. Nothing since. Going to get a fee smaller fab pots wednesday to help with air etc... also thinkong of thrpwing them in my tent way down 3 foot from the lights to help dry the soil out faster? (For the 12 hrs they are on then back under cfl)

thoughts please both on possible symptoms and solutions. Last dosage is up a post or 2 ago

sick plant is looking bad. However while there is green on it its still in with a chance haha. I think the roots got burnt too bad when the pump failed :/

healthy plant has new growth

Current grow

4x bubbas gift
                        4gal fabric pots..

Comment

hey rob try giving them a little root assist I use Voodoo Juice ,with the circumstances I would say the problem is with the roots ,If they dont recover in a couple of weeks well you know sorry

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X