way off topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

way off topic

Today in 1776 the Marine Corps was Founded Happy Birthday to all my Brothers either active or not To the Fallen I give thanks for Your sacrifice. and Unlike the protected I will always remember what freedom costs, to those in harms way stay safe, come home, grow old smoke some weed to help with your PTSD and give thanks .You survived Hell on Earth and you deserve piece and quite , Help is there use it . The Road Home is the Hardest but the most rewarding when you get there SEMPER FI
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

I can speak from experience the military needs to do a lot better when bringing people home. I spent a year finding and digging up IED's and I am also able to boast a 100% find ratio witch is unheard of for route clearance my company as a whole had a 85% find ratio. But when I came home on 8-12-2011 I was sitting in a college class a few days later thinking last week I was in the biggest litter box on Earth and I couldn't think straight for a few months. It was so surreal but at the same time I couldn't get myself off alert we ran 20+ hour missions anywhere from 7-20 days out and 1-3 days back to recover for the entire time. Plus I had the world's worst leadership who's tag line when we were leaving was "I don't care who I kill I'm going to make a name for myself" and while in country it became "Hitler was the greatest man and leader and I'm going to lead like him" me and him didn't get along at all after a while I stopped wearing rank because I got tired of being demoted then promtly promoted because my LT was always in the wrong when he tried to demote me. I didn't wear rank from 2011 till I got out in 2013. Also I served along side of the first second and third LAR divisions of the Marine's they all didn't like us at first then once they saw how dedicated we were to keeping them safe on the routes and how good we were we had an amazing relationship and they were a great bunch of men.
    1.5x3x5 virtual sun grow tent
    Oppolite 315 LEC
    4" 190 cft. Exhaust with carbon filter.
    1 candy kush express using general hydroponics and botanicare
    1 candy kush express using advanced nutriants iguana line.

Both will be using hydrogaurd and botanicare sweet.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      t hank you for your service as well ya us jar heads really get to liking those that help keep us safe,its been 40 since I was in but its still sureal . one week I was hunting men and the next week I was watching my daughter being born

• Boco2017
      Boco2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey the end goal is always for everyone to walk on home

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree 110 percent, same way in Viet Nam, that's why it was so damn much fragging, going on over there, in that hellhole.
      A lot of Lts. didn't make it very long, I've seen some Lts, that were heros, seen plenty of cowards too. Plenty.

Howdy oldjarhead100, Thank You for Your service to Our country! Two of my nephews have served the country as U.S. Marines.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Well said OJH, and Happy Birthday brother. Semper Fi.

Madman

Comment

Great words OJH, thank you and everyone else that did their duty.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

War is absolute. The military didn't teach me to kill. They taught me how to preserve life my own and the guys next to me.
          I met an awsome vet today and he told me a story of horror only a solder would understand. I am glad he is still here to tell that story.

"drink water change your socks"
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I didnt say anything yesterday but I have no problem with people knowing we met had a great visit

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Way of topic here too, just heard you now have a place close to buy seeds close by where you live ,is that true?? Enquiring minds want to know ??

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            where did you hear and what , when I got my pot card they told me of a place to get seeds but the prices seemed high but I would be happy to investigate it for you

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X