Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud Aroma Seed Bank

Any one ever order from these guys?

Never used them myself, I know they don't have a great rep on some forums.

Seems they're in Denver but ship from Spain or some shit. Interested to hear your experience if you do use them and good luck!
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Will do I only order 4seeds 2 were free they are auto anubis feminized and a super og fem plus a double glock fem total cost was $20 shipping was only 11 I literally looked at 20 different sites and background them and only half deliver here the other half were super priced then delivery was outrageous for most that was on Wednesday and the fee went through waiting on them to put the order together 1 to 5 days and it's tracked so I'll let you know when it's shipped

Comment

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for any inconvenience regarding your recent purchase. For those who have not received your package as promptly as you expected. We are flooded with a large number of unexpected orders this month and all this has led to this delay.We are trying our best to minimize the delay as much as possible to reduce your trouble. Within the next several business days your shipment shall be dispatched for delivery and we will send you a tracking number. To serve you better and faster, we are busy expanding our staff. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused and look forward to filling your future orders in a timely manner.

As a loyal and supportive client of our company, we are grateful to you for your commitment towards us. As a small token of honor and as a mark of apology we will offer a 10% discount to you on your next purchase

To ensure that this crisis does not take place in the future again, we have taken all precautionary steps. Once again we apologize to you for all the troubles caused because of us. We would appreciate your support on this matter.

Sincerely, Carron Henderson from Bud Aroma Seed Bank

Comment

So there is an update as of today I ordered Wednesday morning got this email above from them just now and technically they got till next Wednesday to fill and ship. So that's kinda of nice to get reassured, but I hope there isn't too much of a delay so we will see....
          to be continued........................
          lol

Comment

Their mailing address is Boston Ma. Wtf.
            Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-11-2017, 09:53 PM.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              how did you find there mailing address? the info I saw was from colorado

• peenster
              peenster commented
              Editing a comment
              How did you find thier mailing address? Wood you please post it for me? I gotta bone ta pick with them, fuckin thieves!

This is the exact situation I've seen described. Constant delays then no further communication, no seeds. I hope it works out differently for you
            The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
            Water Curing Experiment
            My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

I just did a search on yahoo for bud aroma seedbank and this thread came up! LOL.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh oh....

Lol well still waiting but they got at least to the end of the week I hope

Comment

So I it's been a while here is an update the company owned up said it fucked up and that it has updated the systems and any orders in December or before could've been lost and to contact them which I did after months of emailing and calling the support but I emailed them Sunday and as of today they've been packaged will update after shipment has arrived

Comment

• Waltermelon
                  Waltermelon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like the run around I got from "spores to go". Eventually they told me I was lying and never ordered from them. Eventually they came in Facebook with a teary eyed video said he was selling his entire inventory for $3000.... Idk if any suckers stepped up, but I and a few others commented he should probably ship out our orders before he liquidated everything.

• Deadhead91
                  Deadhead91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Learned my lesson

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you ever get them?

Don’t hold your breath waiting ! Lol

Comment

• Deadhead91
                  Deadhead91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Definitely won't

I’d just stick to the recommended seed banks on the page. I’d rather pay a little more and get what I paid for.
                48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
                600w mh/hps
                32”x32”x63” veg tent
                viparspectra PAR 450 led
                FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
                5 gallon Smart Pots
                Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
                Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

• Deadhead91
                  Deadhead91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ya ill probably go with bonzaseed or seedmans after this experience

• Waltermelon
                  Waltermelon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Even the fems from blimburn and bomb are cheap considering the quality they put out. I got a blimburn orka as a freebie and it turned into one of my favs. I'm growing the sour d now and it's crystallization is great.
                  I've gone with bonza before, they are legit. Most of the time I go with attitude, they usually have much better freebies.

• Deadhead91
                  Deadhead91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's good to know about attitude

I got an auto anubis and super og kush from pyramid seeds and double glock ripper seeds, just hoping that they are what I ordered and not some random seeds that don't sprout

Comment

• Locrian99
                  Locrian99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cool good luck man. You’re current grow is coming along awesomely

• Deadhead91
                  Deadhead91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got a for sure og kush seed from bonza seedbank my neighbors gave to me after seeing what I did with this random bagseed plant he gave me

something to remember before you try buying from seedsman with bit coin all of my credit cards wont work anymore ,Im in the process of connecting it to a separate checking account.damn big business have to stick their noses in
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Locrian99
                  Locrian99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I actually bought some bit coin on it in early December and sold it a week later, profits paid for most of my 90$ order I just made where I had to take the selfie lol

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bitcoin wouldn't take my debit card.

• Aloner
                  Aloner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A lot of credit cards recently stopped allowing bitcoin purchases due to speculators spending money they didn't have. As usual, idiots messing it up for the rest of us.

Bonza seed bank has been good for me tracking,and stealthy packaging and receved in a timely manner and freebies what’s not to like? Thay take c.c.’s

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah Potted, my last order from BonzaSeeds only took 9days total.
                  I emailed them an asked if this was their busy season, an they said yes it was, but it was still the quickest order I ever got back, most of the times it took a couple of weeks or longer.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X