Male? Hermie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male? Hermie?

I'm devastated. I was quite proud of my little crop, I have six plants that I've been budding, the trichomes are clear and I'm just waiting for a little amber and then I was going to harvest. I do pay attention to my plants, and I don't know how this happened. This one plant in particular looked like it was budding a little different from the others, so I took a really close look and I think it's male, or a hermie. What is throwing me off is that it still looks like it's budding, so it must be a hermie then I guess. It's been with my other plants too long, so surely they must be affected, but so far I'm not seeing any problems with them.

These pics are all from the same plant. Is this a male or a hermie? Or am I completely wrong? Oh please let it be that ...

I think ur just growing some seeds but in the last too pics looks like spider mite webs and white spots under leaf

Comment

• morlane
      morlane commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, no spider mite issues, that one plant just happened to have a little web from an old spider that was in there. I really hope you're right about the seeds, maybe it's just a seedy female?

Here's another pic that might be helpful.

Comment

Can I ask what size light you have?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

A couple of T5's, and a few LED's. My other plants look great under the same light. They're producing buds greater than I expected with this light.

Also, I just opened one of the ball looking things up and there appears to be what looks like a green seed cover, you know something that might protect a seed, but no seeds were formed yet.
        Last edited by morlane; 11-06-2017, 09:27 PM. Reason: Additional information

Comment

They look ok to me. It does look a little like an oddball though. Id just keep an eye on it.

Comment

hey Morlane I think your ok this is a male plant see the difference no trics and lots of balls, if it is a hermie don't throw the seeds away they will most likely be females
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thank you for the reassurance everyone. I did remove the plant in question from my other ones, but I'll put it back since I have no other light to put it under. Heck, it's been there long enough to wreak havoc with my definite females anyway, so if we're mistaken on this, the damage is already done anyway.

All my plants were grown from weed I got from a reputable medical dealer, he was just a bit sloppy about removing all his seeds. They all turned out to be female, but they're all different strains so some are budding differently than others.

On second thought, I'm just going to remove this plant altogether. I have a low bud output anyway due to the T5 lights I'm using, so I'm not going to take any chances with this one plant. This is my first attempt at growing, it's interesting anyway.
              Last edited by morlane; 11-07-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X