• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Dutch! Means a lot

• Dutchman1
    replied
    Nice job Buck! Congratulations on the harvest.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Hey ABW3, The information is on the KindSoil site on the internet. He is a nice guy, I still got a couple of those 5lb.bags, he sent.

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Dingus that means a lot. The Kind Soil opened my eyes at how easy growing can be. No headaches with it. And for an auto in 1.75sqft I didn't think the yield was too shabby. DAAS what's his contact info? I like saving money lol

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Just under an ounce sounds like a nice, respectable reward for your work. I especially like your description of the smoke as "giggly", that's my favorite.

Very nice job. I've been growing photos, and have been impressed with you auto-guys because they just haven't done very well in my hands (I'm still dependant on photos having time to recover from my mistakes. But reading this has made me decide to order a pack of auto beans to try again, especially with the Kind Soil or other true living soil that I don't have to mix myself.

Props, man.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds like a good plan, good luck with everything, an the new light.
    Send Phil Kind some pretty bud pictures, an he will send you free KindSoil.

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for tagging along DAAS! We don't see much Kush variety in my area so I'm doing a Critical Kush from Barney's. I also want a good 1:1 CBD strain so I'm also going to run a Euphoria from Royal Queen. I sold the setup I used for this run and put it towards another Viparspectra par600 to go in my bigger tent. So I'll have almost 600 true watts of led in my next run. I'm upgrading to 5gal smart pots with Kind Soil and fox farm organic soil and mainlining both plants.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Morning ABW3, Congratulations, that was nice, the whole journal, beautiful , you can't beat that KindSoil, easy as it gets.
    Nice job ABW3.
    What you growing next ?

• Agentbuckwold3
    replied
    Very frosty and sticky. I owe credit to the Kind Soil. That was such a laid back growing experience. All jarred up. RH in the jar was around 48% even though I took them off the hanger when the stems were still bendy so I'm a little disappointed about that. Tent was 70f and 50% for 5 days but hey it's still some really good smoke. With the boveda overnight it's up to 56% in the jar. Dried weight was 24.25g and .36g of calyxes I'm going to roll up. The high is a relaxing giggly head high. I would absolutely recommend this strain.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Very nice.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    replied
    Very Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ATU!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great buck! I'm gonna be growing some bubba kush auto shortly I think!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Hey bucky, please let me know how the ju1cebox works; it looks like a very cool little machine.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations, bucky!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X