Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agentbuckwold3
    replied
    Christmas came early 4 weeks from seed with an extra set of secondary growth tips. Not really much else to report, she gets watered every 2-3 days and just does her thing

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Great Job ABW3, She looks as healthy as she can be, you can get ready now, she is fixing to do some serious growing. Nice

Leave a comment:

• Agentbuckwold3
    replied
    I think someone found that Kind Soil this week. 3 weeks from seed and the 3rd set of fan leaves stopped short for some reason but no slowing down in the growth department. She seems green and happy to me!

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I know you can do it,

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    You and me both! I know I'm taking a risk topping and mainlining an auto but Green75 gave me so much inspiration I have to give it a shot.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    I hope she grows into a monster.

Leave a comment:

• Agentbuckwold3
    replied
    I'm going to throw this here to keep from making a separate thread. I popped another Auto Critical Ogre on Sunday for a micro grow in the small grow box 18"x13"x48". This one will be transferred to a 2gal smart pot with Kind Soil/Roots Organic Coco. She will veg under 2 40watt CFL 6500k and I will add 4 43watt 2700k when she starts to flower. Plain phd water and worm compost tea every 2 weeks. I will be topping at the 3rd node and mainlining. Thanks for looking!

Leave a comment:

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ATU!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Looking very healthy, bucky!!

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Your very welcome,

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    Will do, thank you again for the recommendation

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Your right she is just before growing like a bat out of h-ll, yeah that wc tea works great, just keep it aireated the best you can, or shake it up real good,

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    That's what I was thinking that she was establishing a root system before blowing up. I can't wait to start running that worm compost tea. Thanks!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Hey ABW3, that over watering is pretty ruff on seedlings, but yours is looking green an healthy, she looks to me like she is fixing to start growing superfast. Just wait till her roots get in that KindSoil real good,

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X