No announcement yet.

Agent's Critcal Ogre auto, Kind Soil, LED grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of those strains that I hear nothing but good things about. Once I make my way through my Short Stuff and Mephisto stash, the Auto Critical Ogre is on my short list of genetics to add to my stable. Looking great man!

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I'm going to run some White Train autos from Mephisto after this. This girl has been nothing but a delight to grow, you won't be sorry.

Morning ABW3, beautiful, great job, you can't ask for any better than that, getting with it now, if no stress, she will finish quick too. Your doing a hellava job. Keep it up Brother.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I couldn't be happier. I know green75 took his Critical Ogre to 84 days from seed with coco in a 5gal pot so I am hoping to chop her down around day 70-75 but I'll let her tell me when she's ready

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but if I'm not mistaken, he harvested quite a few alot sooner, good luck with yours.

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Music to my ears, thanks DAAS!

Week 7 for this beauty. She's packing on some fat resin coated nugs. I got my Ju1cebox rosin press in last night and I can't wait to cure this girl so I can squish her!
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey bucky, please let me know how the ju1cebox works; it looks like a very cool little machine.

Things are going smooth. She's starting to fade and show more amber trichs. I'm thinking another 2 weeks . She smells amazing like a sweet pine.
    Attached Files
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks everyone

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      More than two weeks, dont rush it bro.

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking great buck! I'm gonna be growing some bubba kush auto shortly I think!

9 weeks, fade in full swing. Going to dry a lower bud in a few days to see how she's looking.
    Attached Files
    Current grow:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful plant, fading just like out in the woods. I bet its some good smoke too. That really is a pretty plant.Congratulations ABW3

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DAAS! I'm very happy with this plant

That's a wrap for this girl. 67 days from seeds. Cut the larger fan leaves and will finish trimming once she dries. I couldn't be happier with this run.
    Attached Files
    Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations, bucky!

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ATU!

Very Nice.

Comment

Very nice.
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Very frosty and sticky. I owe credit to the Kind Soil. That was such a laid back growing experience. All jarred up. RH in the jar was around 48% even though I took them off the hanger when the stems were still bendy so I'm a little disappointed about that. Tent was 70f and 50% for 5 days but hey it's still some really good smoke. With the boveda overnight it's up to 56% in the jar. Dried weight was 24.25g and .36g of calyxes I'm going to roll up. The high is a relaxing giggly head high. I would absolutely recommend this strain.
        Attached Files
        Current grow:

Comment

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Just under an ounce sounds like a nice, respectable reward for your work. I especially like your description of the smoke as "giggly", that's my favorite.

Very nice job. I've been growing photos, and have been impressed with you auto-guys because they just haven't done very well in my hands (I'm still dependant on photos having time to recover from my mistakes. But reading this has made me decide to order a pack of auto beans to try again, especially with the Kind Soil or other true living soil that I don't have to mix myself.

Props, man.

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Dingus that means a lot. The Kind Soil opened my eyes at how easy growing can be. No headaches with it. And for an auto in 1.75sqft I didn't think the yield was too shabby. DAAS what's his contact info? I like saving money lol

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey ABW3, The information is on the KindSoil site on the internet. He is a nice guy, I still got a couple of those 5lb.bags, he sent.

Nice job Buck! Congratulations on the harvest.

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Dutch! Means a lot

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X