Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent's Critcal Ogre auto, Kind Soil, LED grow

Hey all,
    So I can't own an extra grow tent with all the fixings and keep it empty right? Here we go:

Strain: Critcal Ogre auto from Seedsman
    Medium: 70/30 Kind Soil/Roots Organic soilless coco, 3gal smart pot
    Lighting: Mars Hydro 300watt(150true) LED
    Nutes: Plain Ph'd water and Molasses
    Area: 16"x16"x48" Tent with 4" inline fan
    Methods: Just letting her grow
    Germination: Paper towel method 10/30

I am going to keep this one simple and just let her do her thing. I'll be adding molasses near the last few weeks of flowering. She's 5 days from seed now. The casing got stuck and I had to remove it so that's why her first set of leaves look all bunched up. Thanks for looking!
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Evening ABW3, the last auto I grew I used KindSoil and my plant loved it ,grew, and grew like crazy, as soon as I saw the first pistils I started adding 1 tablespoon of molasses for feeding the microbes in the soil every 2 weeks, then I increased the molasses to 2 tablespoons every 2 weeks about a month before harvest.
    What she really liked was worm compost tea, every 2 or 3 weeks.
    Good Luck 3,
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll have to look into that tea. Now when you say every 2 weeks did you just add it for one feeding or every feeding for that given week and then take 2 weeks off? Thanks for the information DAAS!

The KindSoil has all the nutrients you need already in it, if you filled your pot the right way,1 pound KindSoil for 1 gallon of pot size,. Example 3 gallon pot you use 3 pounds of KindSoil on the bottom of your pot,
    The worm compost and the molasses you are feeding the microbes in the soil not the plant, even though the molasses has some micro nutrients in it.
    On day 21 her pistils showed that's when I started adding 1tablespoon of molasses every 2 weeks, I increased it to 2 tablespoons molasses a month or so before harvest.
    I used the worm compost tea pretty often, I had it brewing an bubbling after my plant was about a month old. I can tell you that the worm tea was awesome, my plant really grew after using the worm tea. Good Luck 3 your gonna love it after you try the tea.

Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Hey what's up I'm grow critical OGRE it's at 11 days and she is growing fast but mine is in . DWC and I also have a green crack auto no nuts yet I never give nuts on autoflowers for 2 weeks that's just me ,, the first 2 r critical OGRE and the other 2 r green crack both popped up on 10/26

Comment

Quick 1 week update on this little girl. Pretty smooth, I've been watering every other day and giving a few spray around the base daily with RO water ph'd to 6.8. She seems happy . Thanks for looking!

Temp: 73F
      RH: 60%
      PH:6.8
      Current grow:
      Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Comment

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Agentbuckwold3 Newbie to growing my own. Does RO water stand for Run Off Water?
        Take it easy
        But Take It
        Paracelsus

• Locrian99
        Locrian99 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s reverse osmosis water, basically it’s pure water.

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        Aha Locrian, Thats what we had to drink in Fla and NM.
        Appreciate the help
        Paracelcus

2 weeks from seed and clearly I made the classic rookie mistake of overwatering so growth was slow the start of this week but I've been going 2 days between waterings and her leaves have stopped drooping and I'm seeing steady growth daily so I think we are back on track. On DAAS's recommendation I ordered some premade worm compost tea that I'm going give a try so I'm pretty stoked about it. Other than that she is still alive and green so I'm happy. Thanks for looking!

Temp: 73F
      RH: 60%
      Ph: 6.8
      Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking very healthy, bucky!!

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ATU!

Those look healthy.,good job.

Comment

Hey ABW3, that over watering is pretty ruff on seedlings, but yours is looking green an healthy, she looks to me like she is fixing to start growing superfast. Just wait till her roots get in that KindSoil real good,
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your right she is just before growing like a bat out of h-ll, yeah that wc tea works great, just keep it aireated the best you can, or shake it up real good,

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do, thank you again for the recommendation

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your very welcome,

I'm going to throw this here to keep from making a separate thread. I popped another Auto Critical Ogre on Sunday for a micro grow in the small grow box 18"x13"x48". This one will be transferred to a 2gal smart pot with Kind Soil/Roots Organic Coco. She will veg under 2 40watt CFL 6500k and I will add 4 43watt 2700k when she starts to flower. Plain phd water and worm compost tea every 2 weeks. I will be topping at the 3rd node and mainlining. Thanks for looking!
      Current grow:

Comment

I hope she grows into a monster.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          You and me both! I know I'm taking a risk topping and mainlining an auto but Green75 gave me so much inspiration I have to give it a shot.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know you can do it,

I think someone found that Kind Soil this week. 3 weeks from seed and the 3rd set of fan leaves stopped short for some reason but no slowing down in the growth department. She seems green and happy to me!
        Current grow:

Comment

Great Job ABW3, She looks as healthy as she can be, you can get ready now, she is fixing to do some serious growing. Nice
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Christmas came early 4 weeks from seed with an extra set of secondary growth tips. Not really much else to report, she gets watered every 2-3 days and just does her thing
            Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Just wait until the real Christmas comes!!!

5 weeks from seed and BOOM! Very impressed with this girl. The structure could not be more perfect. Those mutated secondaries have risen up even with the main. No training at all. It's as if she knows what's for her own good lol. I can't wait until she starts packing on nugs.
            Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't you just love vigorous growth!!! Looks awesome.

• Agentbuckwold3
              Agentbuckwold3 commented
              Editing a comment
              I do, this is the first plant I'm seeing it with! Thanks!

• Dutchman1
              Dutchman1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking great,!

6 weeks from seed and booming. She tripled in size this past week and is really filling out. I know I said I wasn't going to defoliate but come on, look at this girl. She deserves good light penetration all the way down.
            Current grow:

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
              Agentbuckwold3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you good sir!

• Dutchman1
              Dutchman1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Also I don think you need to defoliate much if at all. That plant looks fine. Id wait.

• Agentbuckwold3
              Agentbuckwold3 commented
              Editing a comment
              She has already been trimmed in those pics. Very conservatively, maybe 5 fan leaves.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X