No announcement yet.

Leds advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I did the math right, you have a total of just over 2000 watts of light(32-42watt and 5-137watt), to grow 1792 grams of flower, with a harvest every 2 months.

I like your setup, but I do think your expectations for harvest is a bit lofty.
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• Poppylon
      Poppylon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks you. What would be realistic harvest?

• Flockshot
      Flockshot commented
      Editing a comment
      1 to 1 1/2 lbs per 1000 watt grow are very good numbers for most people.

Are u growing autos or photos? Are u adding co2? Are u adding pk boosters? Are u adding base nutrients? How far are u keeping ur lights? Are u useing dehumidifyers? If ur growing photos whats ur veg time? P.s if u grow photos u can take a lot more clones (this will cut cost for seeds) or are u gunna grow only from seed? How much light per sqf in true watts? All this will give us a way better idea of an exspected yeild.

Comment

Wow I will have to get back to you on this, and I will.
      I am a a newbie on indoor grow. I really do appreciate your input, and this forum is assume.

Comment

It seems like a lot but once u get the hang of it, its like nothin lol. Ur very welcome I love to help people

Comment

I really do appreciate your help. I am working on your previous post, and I must say you filled my work load lol.
          very very good questions. Absolutely grateful.

Comment

Hey its me. I was reading GE and on led's it said you need 50 to 60 watts per sq ft. so my tent 4x8 = 32 x 60 = 1920 watts. Viparspectra v1200 led is one of GE recommendation. the description below say its perfect for a 4x4 grow area and max coverage 5x5. so I would need 2 according to VP. please give comments. i am trying to put together some answers for Tyler hobbyist . LOL
            • VIPARSPECTRA V1200 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage.
            • The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
            • Compares to traditional 1000 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 524 watts! Perfect for a 4x4’ growing area at 24” height (Max coverage 5x5’).
            • Upgraded 4.72” fans and big aluminum cooling heat sinks (0.8” height) are easy for heat dissipation.
            • 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X