8- 4 way sockets with 4 true 42w cfls in each 8 sockets
    4- 5gallon DWC bubble buckets
    4- 5gallon buckets using FFOF 30% perlite
    General Hydro nutrients
    FF Nutrients for soil
    1-6" carbon filter with 330 cfm
    1-4" carbon filter with 230 cfm
    2- Occilating fans for breeze across plants

My goal is to have a perpetual harvest. every 2 months. I would like to produce a yield 2lbs. per harvest. I also would like recomedation on seeds to grow that produce big yields and kicks ass.
    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Poppylon; 11-03-2017, 04:10 PM.

Photos or autos?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I was told photos will produce more than autos.
      I plan on 8 plants per grow.

Comment

Photos will take 4 or 5 months - have to control the height, lots of work - more nutrients, more electricity for tent - have to have complete darkness for blooming stage. 18/6 - 12/12 - for the lights. Chance for hermie.
        Autos will take 90 days,or less - from seed to harvest - easier to control the height by only topping. Lighting can be on 24/7, so no saving on electricity there. No veggie or blooming stages - three weeks after sprouting they will be showing their pistils. Less veggie nutes.
        I'd say with three tents and you're growing autos, you could harvest sooner than every two months. Go for every month.
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

You are right, photos will yield more. But if you're down for some training - check out grow journals by Green75 - he can LST an auto and get 6 - 8 ounces a plant.
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

What about my leads. Will this be enough light for the 4x8x7 or do I need more.

Comment

Well, you've got 5 of them. Not sure, don't use that kind. Look on manufacturer website to see how much they cover.

Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

The strain money maker is supose to produce 1000g per meter square which is one of the highest yeilding strains out there. At the moment I am growing it and I will be able to tell u better once im done 1 plant was veged 8weeks and will flower 8 weeks I have 5more weeks of flower but the plant grew 4x4x4 feet, under 1000w hps and 550w leds with 400w mh side lighting with 1000ppm co2 and optium condistions with extreamly low humidity 16-30 rh. But shes a very amazingly fast grower little to no defoling just lolly popped. Shes one of the fastest growers iv seen in soil. To get 2lbs per 2months u will need a strain that will produce that! Genetics is #1 and then light is #2 to grow that much that fast u will need 100-150 true watts per sqf! (this is a must yeild directly impacts yeild) CO2 #3 co2 ppm must be kept at 1200-1500ppm at all times while light is on! The best way to add co2 is from welding tanks and a regulator and co2 monitor or controller. 50lbs bottle of co2 cost 300bucks to buy a full bottle then refills are about 60bucks and in a 10x10x6 space a 50lb tank will last about 70hours at 1500ppm Also for co2 to be effective u need blue lights but for the highest yeild u need red light hps so u will need 2 bulbs 1hps,1mh and u will need the high end bulbs eye hortilux for hps and either eye hortilux or solistek 10k for mh bulbs I recomend solistek 10k because of the extra uvb light but this.bulb will only work on digital ballasts. #4 u will need proper nutrients (emerald harvest,cyco, or any high end brand also u will need a high pk booster like 50/34. Also u can get co2 bags but there not accurite but there cheaper 50bucks for 400ppm in a 4x4x4 space bags will last 4months even tho they say longer they dnt.#5 ur gunna need to be able to keep ur room the right temp 60-80 degrees per 1000w hid they put off about 5000btu on average (in my exspereince) so u will either need enclosed fixtures or AC's to ballance the btus out always over do it with the ac just incase. Also uv light does not pass thro glass just so u know.#6 humidity u will need a dehumidifyer to make ur buds tighter the lower the rh in flower the tighter the buds. #special weapon( PGR's) plant growth regulators will increase yeild by a lot!!!! But will lower the quality of ur crop so do ur reserch before makeing ur mind up on pgrs. Also with photos make sure to veg 8-9weeks before flower or ur yeilds will be a lot lower! To grow 2lbs every 2months u will need 3 seperate grow spaces and do a 3stage grow #1 stage seedling - early veg #2 stage mid-late veg then tent #3 will be flower. And thats how u will have constint yeilds! 2stage doesnt work because u have no room for the 1st 2 weeks of seedling before 8-9weeks of veg. Also make sure 100true watts per sqf for the 1st 2tents and 150w per sqf in the flower tent.

Comment

This is how u will acheive your goals! I hope I could help

Comment

You need hps to get the goals u want unless u have a lot more room, leds are awesome but do not! Produce the same yeild as an hps will. Also the better bulbs make a difference!

Comment

POppy you just got the best information on your grow that i've read in awhile. Tyler are you a teck writer if not you should be lol, I have a 5x5x8 tent and for years I ran it as two separate sides one veg and one bloom , I run a 1000w hps for my bloom room and t5s for veg. I have 4 300 w LEDS I use for Autos. this is the first grow so I can't say how they do. To get the yield that you want ,you will need to get every thing perfect, so don't be disappointed if you dont reach it , With 8 plants you should be able to get there,
                      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thanks man, but I just write from exspereince lol and I love helping and teaching people I do also agree with jarhead dnt be to upset if u dnt reach the max yeild it takes a lot of exspereince to get the perfect yeild. When u grow give urself a rough 25percent more space just to be safe. Happy growing everyone

Comment

Wow this is all good stuff. I got my work cut out for me.
                          this is the best info I have found.
                          thanks so much to you all.

Comment

Ur very welcome anytime

Comment

your very welcome keep posting so we can watch
                              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X