Are my plants ready to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are my plants ready to harvest?

Hi guys. First time grower and coming to the end of my flowering period. I just wanted your opinion on whether you thought my plants were ready. They are 8 weeks from changing to 12/12 this friday 3rd november. Thanks
    Post with 2 votes and 11 views. Shared by Jamestruman888. Are these ready to harvest yet??

Hi james - hard to tell, hard to zoom into the trichomes. But you are very very close. Very nicely colored bud you got.
    Post another pic or two and try a closer shot.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Without seeing the thrics very well the other way to tell is the hair color highest thc u want 70-80 percent hairs that have darkened if u want a lazy high wait till almost every hair has turned brown

Comment

Canuck147 tyler_ hobbyist some more pics. What you think. They the best i can get. Thanks guys.
        Post with 4 votes and 29 views. Shared by Jamestruman888. Is this ready for harvest??

Comment

Looks real nice. Chop down a bud and dry it and try it.
          The pic is still a little blurry when you zoom in.
          By the time you dry that bud, the rest of the plant will probably be ready for your Paul Bunyan impersonation.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hello James, i don't know how you like your buzz, but if all the other buds looked really close to your bud in the picture, and that was my plant ,and I was growing in supersoil they would be drying right now, if your growing in some other soil adding nutrients I would be flushing right now, but that is just me, .
            But you have done a great job, growing some beautiful bud.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Cut her down man shes all ready very nice looking plant! Gd job keep up the gd work shes nice and crystaly

Comment

I use a hand held microscope, 10 bucks @ amazon. Look for the trichomes that look like mushrooms. Ignore the ones laying on the leaves. They start out clear, turn amber and then brownish. Pick when most of the trichomes R amber. U can read about it on GWE. Search "when to harvest" . Worked really well for me. They do appear to b ready for harvest. Nice

Comment

Hi this is my first grow, and i am wondering if she is ready for harvest? Can anyone help please. I took magnified pics.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
                    tyler_ hobbyist commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Within now and the next week will be ur highest thc level so u can harvest within the netxt week u will get more of an energetic high, if u want more of a coutch lock effect wait 2-3 more weeks

Awesome thaks for the feedback!

Comment

Just an update on my flowering plant.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, can you tell me how much i have till harvest ?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	904CD5AB-C7DB-4812-B2D8-773C27EC1F22.jpeg
Views:	166
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	546387

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hey this thread is 100yrs old check your dates make a new post

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X