• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hey this thread is 100yrs old check your dates make a new post

• TheEngineer
    replied
    Hello, can you tell me how much i have till harvest ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	904CD5AB-C7DB-4812-B2D8-773C27EC1F22.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	546387

Leave a comment:

• Wheeman
    replied
    Just an update on my flowering plant.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wheeman
    replied
    Awesome thaks for the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    commented on 's reply
    Within now and the next week will be ur highest thc level so u can harvest within the netxt week u will get more of an energetic high, if u want more of a coutch lock effect wait 2-3 more weeks

• Wheeman
    replied
    Hi this is my first grow, and i am wondering if she is ready for harvest? Can anyone help please. I took magnified pics.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mason
    replied
    I use a hand held microscope, 10 bucks @ amazon. Look for the trichomes that look like mushrooms. Ignore the ones laying on the leaves. They start out clear, turn amber and then brownish. Pick when most of the trichomes R amber. U can read about it on GWE. Search "when to harvest" . Worked really well for me. They do appear to b ready for harvest. Nice

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Cut her down man shes all ready very nice looking plant! Gd job keep up the gd work shes nice and crystaly

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Hello James, i don't know how you like your buzz, but if all the other buds looked really close to your bud in the picture, and that was my plant ,and I was growing in supersoil they would be drying right now, if your growing in some other soil adding nutrients I would be flushing right now, but that is just me, .
    But you have done a great job, growing some beautiful bud.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Looks real nice. Chop down a bud and dry it and try it.
    The pic is still a little blurry when you zoom in.
    By the time you dry that bud, the rest of the plant will probably be ready for your Paul Bunyan impersonation.

Leave a comment:

• jamestruman
    replied
    Canuck147 tyler_ hobbyist some more pics. What you think. They the best i can get. Thanks guys.
    Post with 4 votes and 29 views. Shared by Jamestruman888. Is this ready for harvest??

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Without seeing the thrics very well the other way to tell is the hair color highest thc u want 70-80 percent hairs that have darkened if u want a lazy high wait till almost every hair has turned brown

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Hi james - hard to tell, hard to zoom into the trichomes. But you are very very close. Very nicely colored bud you got.
    Post another pic or two and try a closer shot.

Leave a comment:

• jamestruman
    started a topic Are my plants ready to harvest?

Are my plants ready to harvest?

Hi guys. First time grower and coming to the end of my flowering period. I just wanted your opinion on whether you thought my plants were ready. They are 8 weeks from changing to 12/12 this friday 3rd november. Thanks
    Post with 2 votes and 11 views. Shared by Jamestruman888. Are these ready to harvest yet??

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X