Collidal Silver 500 PPM on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collidal Silver 500 PPM on Amazon

After extensive reading on here, I came across Nebula's " How to make your own feminized seeds ". She says to purchase Collidal Silver AT least 30 PPMs. I think the CS was around $10-$15 for a few ounces. If I were to order that, would I just mix it with ph'ed water down to 30 PPMs or so?

Happy Growing.

Madman

Mix the 500ppm of cs with distilled water (ph does not matter) then spray ur plant (personaly 2times a day) for 21-28 days then u will have ur pollen. Make ur mixture to 50ppm this works best.

Comment

• Joker
      Joker commented
      Editing a comment
      I made my own cs and it tested at 130ppm, I started spraying 2 branches about a week before the flip to flower and continued to spray twice a day for another 3 or 4 weeks and didn't get any pollen sacks. What do u think I did wrong? I was really pumped about making my own fem seeds.

Thanks Tyler.

Madman

Comment

What the heck are y'all talking about. Will one of you guys post a link to this witchcraft you speak of. I've never heard about this and I'm super interested
      3rd Grow
      Amnesia Haze, Bubbliciois, Super Skunk
      Tent- 4x4x6.5
      Light- 600w HPS/ 220w COB
      Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
      Pots- 3gal fabric
      Nutrients- None

Comment

Kpenn;

Here is the link you asked for.

Ever wondered how those marijuana seed banks make feminized seeds? Learn how to create your own feminized seeds at home using two female plants!

Madman

Comment

• Kpenn
          Kpenn commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks madman I'm about to read up on it

• Madman960
          Madman960 commented
          Editing a comment
          Anytime buddy.

To sum it up collonial silver is silver thats desolved in distilled water, when sprayed on a female plant everyday for 21-28days. The silver acts as a hormone releaser (ethylene) this makes the female grow male pollen sacks that only contain the female genes!!!!! Then u take that pollen of female genes and put it on a normal female plant's bud and thats how u get feminized seeds.

Comment

This is what a female sprayed with collonial silver looks like after 28days

Comment

No kidding. That just blew my mind.
            3rd Grow
            Amnesia Haze, Bubbliciois, Super Skunk
            Tent- 4x4x6.5
            Light- 600w HPS/ 220w COB
            Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
            Pots- 3gal fabric
            Nutrients- None

Comment

I have found it to be a long process collecting the pollen because at around day 28 the 1st couple pods are ready and u literly have to harvest ur pollen in a LOT of different times its not just like female bud u have to wait till a pod cracks then u can pull it off and then wait for the next ones. If u harvest all at once u will not get nearly the same amount of pollen.

Comment

• Pokey
                Pokey commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks tyler_hobbyist for this info. Just what I needed. I'm reversing my first. Best picture of a reversed bud I've seen.

Comment

hey madman I just grew a male with the girls and I have plenty of seeds WTF moment for sure lol
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Dang OJH. I hope you like the strain(s).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X