Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful !

Comment

3 weeks into flower and going smooth. All conditions are pretty much the same. Righty is still the star but Lefty is starting to frost up a little already so I'll get some good quality out of her hopefully.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Id defolaite a little. Especially since your at 3 weeks of flower. Looking great though Buck.

4 weeks into flower. Lefty is just a bonus plant at this point but Righty fattened up quite a bit this past week.
    Attached Files
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Bucky, those pictures are really nice!! I mean really nice!

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks peeps! It means a lot

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      SOOOOO many buds in that first pic.

5 weeks into flower. Righty is really getting fat and so is Lefty I just favor the other obviously. Everything is going pretty smooth. Unfortunately I go on vacation the second week in February so I'm hoping they'll be in the window within 3 weeks so I can dry and jar them before I leave.
    Attached Files
    Current grow:

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great pics and very nice plants Agent. You should be proud.

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      You got that right ATU! I hate having to plan grows around traveling but I don't think my wife will be cool with me staying behind lol. Thanks Dutch! I'm really happy with my current runs.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great grow ABW3, beautiful plants, an pictures, I sure hope you get them dried like you want. Congratulations that's got to be some killer smoke.

Been busy for awhile here's a quick update...added a 2nd par600 a week or so ago.
    Attached Files
    Current grow:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello ABW3, those are mighty pretty plants, you might want to separate them, give them plenty of room, dont let them buds rub on each other, they will get bigger, an not likely to get mold.Pretty plants.

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous plants ! How much longer till harvest?

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks everyone it means a lot. The larger comes down Saturday. Flush on her starts tonight. The smaller is about a week behind.

Chopped down the bigger Bomb last night. 280g wet. If I lose 70% after the dry I'm still looking at 3oz which is a win in my book. The smell is a lemon citrus with a strong diesel. I did put a little bit in the vaporizer and while it had that grass taste the high was a super heavy head and body stone. For sure bedtime weed. I haven't been that couch locked in a long time. Come hell or high water the smaller one comes down next week.
    Attached Files
    Current grow:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations ABW3, that is some good looking weed ,you got there, 3ozs,ain't bad at all. Good job.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Bucky, you sure done good!! She's gorgeous!

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay !!!!!

Thc bomb is about one of my favorite strains to grow. I probably got the best pheno on my first grow of them a few years ago. I pulled 4 oz of primo COMPLETELY purple, frosty, dense, skunky, 1 gram nugs. Hash bomb is a really good value for your money also. One of my favorite breeders out right now.

Comment

Thanks everyone this was a really fun grow. I will be growing this strain again in the future but for the next few runs I'm sticking with organic. That Ogre was some of the smoothest, fragrant, and best tasting weed I've ever smoked.
      Current grow:

Comment

Just over 2oz dry. Not the 3 I was hoping for but I'm still happy with it. The flush on the smaller girl starts Wednesday
        Attached Files
        Current grow:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey ABW3, no that ain't bad, but damn, that big ole pretty plant in your last picture sure looks like you would have got 3-5 for sure,don't it? that was a nice plant.

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm going to run a 5gal pot next time. That along with twice as much light during veg I think will put me where I want to be with my yields.

Made some bubble hash from the trim and squished into rosin which I then turned into eliquid for my pen . The oil that dissolves the rosin is pineapple flavored and taste amazing. .75g of hash made .3g of rosin which made just over .5ml of liquid.
        Attached Files
        Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          How did you squish it into rosin?

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          https://theju1cebox.com/ I bought this because it was affordable. I'm not a fan of pressing bud because you don't get much of a return but it works great with hash.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          So that one works good, huh. Cool, and good to know.

That's it for the 2nd THC Bomb. She is small but has some STACKED buds on her. 164g wet so let's hope for an ounce.
        Attached Files
        Current grow:

Comment

• Locrian99
          Locrian99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Man the freezer idea, wish I knew that a couple days ago lol

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful Abw3, congratulations.

• Agentbuckwold3
          Agentbuckwold3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you everyone! I never knew about the freezer thing and I threw the gloves away . I did rub a good amount off though.

Last update: 1.4oz from the smaller plant for a total of 3.5oz for the whole grow. The smell from the bigger one is a strong lemon diesel aroma with a strong couch lock high. I will be growing this strain again in the future with larger pots to let them develop a bigger root system. Thanks for following along everyone!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Agentbuckwold3; 02-07-2018, 08:15 AM.
        Current grow:

Comment

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations on a great harvest!

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Grats Buck !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X