Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent's THC Bomb, Coco, LED grow

Hey everybody!
    Here we go again with another grow journal.
    Strain: 2 THC Bomb Photo from Bomb Seeds
    Medium: Roots Organic Soiless Coco, 3gal Smart Pots
    Lighting: Viparspectra PAR600 LED (285 true watt)
    Nutes: GH Flora Trio, Calimagic, and Hydroguard
    Area: 36"x20"x63" Tent, 4" inline fan
    Methods: SCRoG, Defoliation

So I decided last night 10/27 to germinate both seeds, along with a Blue Dream auto I'll be making a separate journal for, using the paper towel method. After they pop I'm going to be dropping them right into their 3gal pots with the LED at 36" using only the blue and white spectrums as per Viparspectra. Other than that I have nothing to report lol. Thanks for looking!
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

It's been a gloomy couple of days with the loss of our fur baby to an attack by another dog we were fostering. As hard as times are at the moment I can still look to my 2 new girls to take my mind off of things. Here we are 7 days from seed. Righty is a bit of a runt but I'm going to give her a few weeks to catch up before I make the decision to take her out or not. Lefty is looking super healthy and photogenic. This whole week I've been watering daily until runoff with 1tsp CaliMagic per gallon. 1/4 strength nutes start tonight along with a light drop to 30" and a switch from 24hr to 18/6.

Temp: 73F
    RH: 60%
    Ph: 5.8
    PPM: 350
    Runoff: 6.5
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm going to give her a few weeks to spread out before I do anything permanent. Me too I feel like with all the contact highs they've gotten they would probably get along well lol

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Blootie sure loved the grow room. She was ALWAYS in there with me every morning. On her bed.

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      They really are special creatures. I've never been able to really connect with people. I've always been socially awkward. But dogs don't care, they just want to give love and receive the same.

Morning ABW3. What an awesome picture, looks just like a giant ,lonely tree growing on a strangely colored moon, I might have a little buzz right now but those are 2 beautiful pictures, especially when you blow em up.
    PS- Both leftie an rightie, look great to me, good luck with them.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DAAS! I am hoping Righty catches up so I can top them at the same time but we will see.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your very welcome, and good luck with them.

I am interested in the thc bomb plant id love to know the smell taste and thc levels when shes done happy growing

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully in 7-9 weeks I'll be able to tell you. I've heard some say diesel with a fruity undertone and very high thc levels.

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      I cant wait I hope u have a gd grow

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      You and me both! Thank you

2 weeks from seed. Off to a slow start but no big deal. I started off in to big of a container. I've heard some have success starting in their final home but I think next time I will transplant at least once from a solo cup. However, we are still green and growing daily so that's all that matters. Lefty is still a day or so ahead of Righty but both seem happy. My runoff is a little high around 6.7 so I've been watering at 5.5 to avoid having to flush. I read on GWE this is an alternative to flushing, watering daily at a low end Ph will lower runoff over a couple of weeks without stressing the plant.

Ph: 5.5
    PPM: 450
    Runoff: 6.7
    Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Cute as buttons!!!

Would you look who blew up this week! I'm thinking they will be ready for a topping tomorrow or Monday at this rate. Only 3 weeks from seed and I'm already loving coco a lot more than DWC. Not that I won't try it again but coco is much easier.

PPM: 650
    Runoff: 6.5
    Current grow:

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I'm going back to DWC after this now that I have a bigger rez and have the temp under control. Thinking of doing an exotic run....some Wedding Cake x Gelato 33. But I'll always have a coco going from here on.

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually ATU I meant to ask you, was your grow "ph perfect" with AN all the way through or did you make adjustments at some points?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Bucky, I used a series of AN nutes. I posted the list somewhere on the forum, but I cant remember where. If you want, I send u the list and how I used them.

Morning ABW3, My goodness, they are growing superfast, aren't they. I think I'm gonna try that Roots Organic SoilessCoco, when using that coco when do you start feeding nutes, when your seedling is about 2 weeks old or right from the beginning?
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are! I started nutes 3 days from seed. I used Nebulas recommended dosage for the GH Flora trio for week one from day 3-14, then started the week 2 dosage and so on.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Topped at the 4th. She gets a week or so to recover then we are dropping the screen and switching to 12/12!
    Last edited by Agentbuckwold3; 11-21-2017, 12:05 PM.
    Current grow:

Comment

4 weeks from seed and 4 days from topping. One more week and we switch to flower. Hopefully in that time the 2 mains will be long enough to feed into the netting. I can't wait!

Temp: 72F
      PPM: 670
      Runoff: 6.4
      Last edited by Agentbuckwold3; 11-25-2017, 09:57 AM.
      Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        And if they're not reaching the net yet, just wait a couple of minutes for the stretch!!!

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I was thinking, I'm not waiting past week 5 to make the switch. I just don't have it in me lol

Well, this morning I decided to scrap the SCRoG for this grow. These girls couldn't be growing more different. Righty is really stretching those branches out while Lefty is staying short and getting bushier. SO, I've gone back to what I know and love, LST. Over the next few days I'm going to work them into star shapes and make the switch on Saturday. After the switch I will keep the taller tips anchored down while allowing the lowers to rise up for that even canopy. I feel more comfortable with this growing style.
      Current grow:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning ABW3, your training is looking great, I bet that will keep em flat. Pretty plants.

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks DAAS! That's the plan

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Do what you love, bucky!

5 weeks from seed. Still at that awkward LST stage but this morning marks the first full day of 12/12 so the stretch isn't far off . Flipped on the red spectrum and added 1/2tsp/gal of Koolbloom to the mix. Everything is pretty much going as smooth as it can.

PH: 6.0
      PPM: 680
      Runoff: 6.1
      Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful dark leaves!

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ATU

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, ABW3, Looks like they are just before growing straight up, tall. They are a pretty color green.

First week of 12/12 in the books. Righty, even though she started as a runt, is the shining star of the tent but both filled in nicely this week. I do have one question, how long after the switch will I see pistils emerge from calyxes? It's my first photo run and I'm not seeing any so I'm paranoid of a light leak or something. Other than that things are going great!

Temp: 74F
      RH: 55%
      PH: 6.1
      PPM: 780
      Runoff: 6.2
      Current grow:

Comment

• Locrian99
        Locrian99 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just switched to 12/12 on the 20th of November, from pics I could see pistils on the 29th.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Just beautiful, Bucky!! Those leaves are gorgeous.

You will see pistils within 2 weeks, max. On thing I did on my last grow that brought out the pistils a lot faster was to keep the plants in 24 hrs darkness when I switched the bulb and to 12/12.

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks peeps that makes me feel better. ATU I'll have to try that next time I run a photo.

Agentbuckwold3 hey we started germination the same day I plan on flowering this week. Out of curiosity what determined your schedule? I planned my flowering to height of plants to size of tent/lights. This is my first grow and I’ll be 45-46 days from seed when I switch. Looks like you’re 36 days from seed to flowering. I seen you’ve grown before and hope I haven’t messed up and mis-anticipated the stretch as my tent is 60”
      2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
      Coco Loco
      3plants, 3 gal pots
      Attic grow, fighting low humidity and low temps
      600 w Morsen led and viparspetra 300 w led
      GH nutes w/Cal Mag.
      1 dinefam Blue Cheese, 2 seedsman Northern Lights. Fems

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had originally planned to switch 4 weeks from seed when I was still planning to SCRoG. They weren't where I wanted them at 4 weeks so I took it to week 5. The SCRoG wasn't going to work for me so I scrapped it and made the switch. Every plant and grower is different. Look up the genetics of your strain and see what they say about stretching. Worst comes to worst you can always train them down if you catch them while they are still bendy enough. That's what I have the most fun with. Keep the height of your light in mind too. You don't want her growing into the light especially if it's a strong one.

So 2 weeks into flower and Righty is still the better of the 2. Really starting to flower and letting the lowers shine. Lefty on the other hand does not have that vigorous growth and everything low on her was just going to be popcorn so I took her down to 8 mains. I don't want her wasting energy on larf bud. It's crazy how different they are growing under the exact same conditions. Runoff is 1 point different, Lefty:5.9 Righty:6.0, so I think it's just the way she was meant to grow.

Temp: 74
      RH: 50%
      Ph: 6.1
      PPM: 780
      Runoff: 6.0
      Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        They both look lush and gorgeous to me, Bucky!

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ATU!

Hey ABW3, nice, mighty hefty looking stalks an branches to hold up those future magnum size buds.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        I sure hope you're right, thanks!

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, yeah, looks like they are gonna be nice size budz.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X