Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds

Bought 3 seeds. Got 3 free from herbies. Was only able to germinate 1 of paid for seeds. My first try also. Would you tell herbies and complain? It was only 35 bucks. But i think i should at least tell them.

They can't do anything, if you don't let them know.

Comment

In my world, a good business stands behind their product in order to ensure happy customers. This situation is a tweener, however. They don't know if you followed proper germination procedures . Let's face it not everybody does . Not saying that you made any mistakes, however . On the other hand they're not certain that the seeds they sent you are all viable. So it wouldn't hurt at all to report back that you got poor germination. If I was them , I would offer something in between, but short of outright, replacement . Something like, next time you order will have a code next to your account or name and throw in some extra free seeds . Seems like it could be something where you and the business could meet halfway .
      Organic only soil grower
      Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
      Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• Rumman69
        Rumman69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think thats a good idea. I have only germinated a couple of times. I am a beginner for sure

I would contact them and at least get some feedback. If you know you did nothing wrong, then they would probably appreciate knowing. Something worries me though, I keep hearing more and more stories of bought seeds not germinating. We planted 21, almost one year old, bag seed and they all sprouted, though 3 were weaklings that we put out of their misery. Our next grow will be fem seeds only. I sure hope we don't have germination problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumman69 View Post
        Bought 3 seeds. Got 3 free from herbies. Was only able to germinate 1 of paid for seeds. My first try also. Would you tell herbies and complain? It was only 35 bucks. But i think i should at least tell them.
        Rumman, You don't get Hermies from seed. They either male of female seeds. If you bought feminized seeds, then by all means bitch about it. However if you bought regular seeds. Then you're stuck with them.

Comment

• Rumman69
          Rumman69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I bought feminised seeds

• Royal Nugs
          Royal Nugs commented
          Editing a comment
          Herbies king. Not hermies!

Get your glasses old man!

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          getting old is not for sissies

Comment

• rockman
          rockman commented
          Editing a comment
          Bravo!! 🙌 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Chalk it up to bad luck you could probably get something if you ordered again from them , but with the supplies growing everyday try some new ones out there!
        Bubblehead
        4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
        4 Cures and a Life time gardener
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

Originally posted by insomniaczzz View Post
          ... Something worries me though, I keep hearing more and more stories of bought seeds not germinating. We planted 21, almost one year old, bag seed and they all sprouted, though 3 were weaklings that we put out of their misery. Our next grow will be fem seeds only. I sure hope we don't have germination problems.
          I just had 5 freebies from Nirvana fail to germinate after being on a warm moist towel for 5 days, maybe there is something to this?

Comment

• Weed Pharma
            Weed Pharma commented
            Editing a comment
            I had 3 Nirvana mystery seeds that have not germinated- so far- 17 more to go-lol

• Royal Nugs
            Royal Nugs commented
            Editing a comment
            My freebies from Nirvana had a poor germination rate too. 4/10.

Shoot them an email and see what they do. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered you some compensation
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X