Sensible Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensible Seeds

Sensible Seeds is a very reliable supplier, they should be recommend at GWE. Tremendous assortment from the all of the top breeders in the world, brilliant special stealth shipping in nine days. Excellent customer relations. No, you can't use Visa, but if you have an Amazon Account you can easily pay by purchasing an Amazon Gift Card to pay for them. Six different strains and every seed germinated.

Where are they based out of?

Comment

The UK

I've never used them but I am looking for a new bank because of this credit card bullshit. Looking around the site:

Decent freebies, on par qty wise with Seedsman, better than The Vault or GYO

Good selection with most top breeders represented

They also take PayPal

The Amazon option to use your CC looks pretty good:

Our card processing facilities were withdrawn by Visa and Mastercard...apparently sites like ours might ruin their impeccable ( ? ) reputation. We do have a solution however so you can still use your card ; buy a gift voucher to the value of your order which we will redeem our end and send out your goodies.

The purchase will be via the UK Amazon site so it could be worth pre-approving the transaction with your card issuer for an overseas purchase if you are based outside of the UK.

As a Bonus for the extra effort required we will include a 5 seed pack from the Sensible Seeds Premium Range when you opt for this payment option with any purchase over £50 GBP British Pounds ( Before Postage )

This will stack with any other promotions we are running on the site. ! We have 13 Photo Fem and 7 Auto Fem for you to choose from if you wish to select a preferred strain - https://www.sensibleseeds.com/sensib...ium-selection/ When you checkout and we will email you details on how to complete the payment.

Good call, gonna look into them a bit further, but they look like the top contender for my Seedbank atm.
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

No thanks - ill stick with buying my seeds from my home country - avoid any border crossing. I know how they work. If you've lost packages to them in the past - well just guess whose address is now red-flagged.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Moley
          Moley commented
          Editing a comment
          Pay a little extra and get their extra stealth option. It's a brilliant idea, if the package is ever opened they would have a very hard time finding the seeds. To package this way the seeds need to be removed from the breeder's-pack. They will mail the emptied packs separately if you request them. They even offered to take pictures of them removing the seeds from the pack. Some breeders charge hundreds of dollars for their strains, so getting the breeder's pack can be important; there are some unethical people in this business.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Some border agents don't bother to look for the seeds - they know who the sender is and the package is probably too light for them to open anyways. So some bored agents will just put the envelope in a microwave and zap if for a minute or so - effectively killing the seeds.

that's where iv bought all my seeds from so far the SS team is always great with replying to my emails with questions regarding the seeds in about 5 to 6 hours. I like it because I don't have a credit card of any type I have a visa debit card so the gift card option made it where I could buy seeds and get my first grow started. GWE is where I found out about them untill they stopped accepting credit cards they are worth it but if you want a different selection on the bonus seeds you have to let them know in the comments section in their completing the payment email I didn't do it so I ended up with 15 extra mega mouth seeds but its gonna be good imma smoke dont on mega mouth
        DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
        250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
        current grow: feminized blue wizard
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          I myself only have a visa debit card - True North Seedbank offers double the amount of freebies you get if you use debit. Crop King Seeds guarantees germination.

I used Nirvana cause they accept cash. Was leery sending $148 dollars but sent out order Oct. 3rd, received order Out. 20th. Very pleased so far. No freebies for me, however I did get free shipping for spending over $100 pounds. It only cost me an extra $3, for 10 seeds vs paying for shipping.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X