Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again

Thought I'd try a new post with the revamped forum, an update on my Closet,
    2x 11ltr Airpots (1x green crack auto((Fastbuds), 1x Incredible bulk (dr.krippling)clone)
    1x 16ltr fabric (Incredible bulk (dr.krippling))
    under a 400W dual spec HPS + hood
    happy growing everyone

Morning ukwildcat, they sure look pretty to me. Welcome back, I sure remember you ,an good luck with your plants.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Dude your set up looks top notch, like you put real thought into what you were doin, well done mate
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• UK-Jakey
        UK-Jakey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, like everybody else it’s a constant work in progress and I try to learn from the pros on this site

Nice work on the DIY closet ! Isnt it fun to lay it out yourself?
      Organic only soil grower
      Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
      Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• UK-Jakey
        UK-Jakey commented
        Editing a comment
        Yh a constant work in progress, this is the flower cupboard iv got a veg space set up for the youngsters and clones as well, pure joy come monthly harvest time 😁

Comment

Really impressed with this incredible bulk so far, smells very good already, slight light burn as I was feeding her 50% recommended nutes (canna coco range) and she but after a slight wilt and light burn she bounced back on 100% and is thriving now, looking like she will be best/biggest plant Iv ever grown 😁

Comment

welcome back UK jakey how have you been I know what you been up to growing some incredible plants. I like you seedling/clone area I have something like that in my back room so I dont have to go up and down 2 flights of stairs lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• UK-Jakey
            UK-Jakey commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello again OJH, it’s so nice having the 2 individual set ups. A constant cycle, very hands on but I love the day to day of it all

Morning UK-Jakey, what some beautiful plants, they look great. I grew an Incredible Bulk auto and she was the wildest smelling plant that I've ever grown, had to put her out in the woods she was so bad, Dr.Kripplins seeds are awesome. Keep it up, great job.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• UK-Jakey
            UK-Jakey commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you DAAS, really stinking now, really skunky. Said boxing glove size buds on the site but I doubt that especially after super cropping and manifolding her. Still she’s thick and dense already with over a month to go I really can’t wait a very nice xmas bonus! Good job Iv got a few jars of green crack auto until then otherwise my impatience might spoil her

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Your welcome UK, it's just something a little special about, Dr.kripplins seeds, they don't mess around, they Like to grow, . Beautiful green colors. Hope you have a nice xmas.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X