Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the strongest strain people have had or grown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the strongest strain people have had or grown?

Whats the strongest strains people have grown or had

Purple Urkel. Just thick with trichs.

Comment

DP White Widow
      G13 Labs C99

You know how much of the strength depends on harvest time...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Back about 1968 or 69 a new kid moved from Miami an brought bout 20 of these little sticks that had weed wrapped around them with a string, he called Thai stick, and we found out later that it was. No doubt the best weed i ever smoked. Absolutely killer
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          So you was alive n smokin back in the day! I knew u was old!!

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          89 ain't old is it ? 1951

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You are way older than me: 1953.

Thai sticks, Alcupolco gold, Columbian red are the three from the 70's that is probably the best weed I've smoked. Our modern homegrown hybrids are excellent with consistent quality but old land race sativas are hard to beat for potency IME.
        4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I still got seeds and still grow outdoors the same old Oaxacan from yesteryear, still pure dynamite

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
        Back about 1968 or 69 a new kid moved from Miami an brought bout 20 of these little sticks that had weed wrapped around them with a string, he called Thai stick, and we found out later that it was. No doubt the best weed i ever smoked. Absolutely killer
        Often dipped in opium for that little extra something. Friends coming back from VN would often bring some.

A friend gave me some of what he called "Elephant" from Nigeria. Black and sticky. One hit and it felt like an elephant was sitting on your chest. He was giving it away hoping to sell, but it was just too
        narcotic like. Which it may have been.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Right Jason , I had a low draft number and got drafted in 70 and off to the Nam I went along with a very close friend, both of us not by choice, now I wish we had gone to Canada. But anyway, all we brought back from Nam were f-cking nightmares ,and monkeys on our backs. Not Thai sticks

We had some down in Fla called Okeechobee purple that was always really good back in the 70s .
        Currently use 2 gal bubbleponics tank
        Using 150 Watt HPS
        Trying 300 watt LED
        General Hydro Nutes ,reg and organic
        Small 23" x 21" area

Comment

Originally posted by MedMan View Post
          We had some down in Fla called Okeechobee purple that was always really good back in the 70s .
          Some of that made it up to Tallahassee.

Comment

Back in the early 80s a friend took a trip to Afghanistan and smuggled back some seeds. He grew them on his farm in Kansas. The stuff looked like it had been dipped in honey then sprinkled with sugar fully seeded by local ditch weed. Never smoked or seen anything like it since. Grew some from the seeds and it came out with ditch weed high and skunk smell big bummer.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X