Lite weight smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lite weight smoker

The plant I am growing is in 5th week of blooming,but anyway a few weeks ago I pulled the fan leaves off laid them on the chest and forgot about them, 2 days ago I seen them, and wife said fire it up, well I did, nice mellow buzz,lasted about 4 hours, so my question is , I must be a lite weight, or this might turn out some good weed, white widow

He he he - can only get better
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

This weed now, is lot stronger than the 70s and 80s when I smoked

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't I know it. Stronger and better.

Yea it was 35.00 an ounce

Comment

I used to pay $10.00 a 4 finger bag of Colombian Gold! I was 20 years old!

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Those where the good old days DKN.

When the leaves start putting off all those wonderful aromas, there has to be a lot of good stuff in them!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          kingfish I have discovered otherwise, and I'm amazed that there seems to be NO information on this. See my topic https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-high-as-heck

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't doubt you one bit alltatup. I just automatically threw them in the composter. I may have to rethink my ways.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          kingfish I think that's what most folks do, or feed them to the chickens, etc. But when the leaves start developing terpenes, i.e., when we start to smell all those wonderful aromas, and stuff starts to get a lil sticky when we're trimming--clearly the chemical compounds are starting to form.

What I can't wait to try are some leaves with lots of triches on them, so I can see how those compare to the early flower leaves, which are pretty damn powerful. I have to be quite careful about how much I eat.

It was the fan leaves in the middle of the plant, nice pleasant buzz, no parinode, gave you the munches

Comment

Yea a quarter pound of Columbia gold was 120.00 , sold 3 ounces, and smoke the other ounce

Comment

Tie stick was good, when you could get it,little pricey

Comment

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thai sticks hard as hell to make they take long as hell get properly rolled set up right but in the end deffinatly worth it. imma get the stuff to make some CBD and THC oils and imma rool me up some CBD heavy and a THC heavy thai sticks just waiting till the wizards done thats also why i left a few big leaves on her.

It depends more likely a little bit of both!
            Grow and good luck
            Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Can't you make hash oil out of leaves, I smoke hash a couple times, not bad, paid 10.00 a rock,why throw leaves away, if you can make good hash

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                kingfish Try it!!! You know, not the oldest leaves from below, but the ones you need to trim to avoid mold, blocking bud sites. Cook em up and go for a trip!!!!!! I tried it with coconut oil this morning, and it was a much better compliment than olive oil.

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                alltatup, how much do you eat at once.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                kingfish The first time I ate way too much cuz I thought I was just eating dark leafy greens (so good for ya!); I had no intention of getting high before work. So no one was more surprised than I was 40 minutes later, and it kept comin on for a few hours, then it calmed down and subsided. I think I was still a little high the next morning.

So now I measure out about one good biteful instead of 4-5. Best on empty stomach; chew thoroughly. Coconut oil is better than olive oil.

And I don't even think I achieve a full decarb of what's in these leaves (started eating the leaves toward the end of week 2 flower). I simmer the leaves on med-low heat around 7-8 minutes.

But you can smell the terpenes, and they say that it's the terpene combination that gives each strain its unique high. Mix 8 strains together and you have a really REALLY unique high. So I don't know what to say about the state of the THC at week 3 flower, but something gets me nice and high and relieves a lot of pain.

I'm continuing to freeze leaves; I think they're just about done throwing out new leaves. Now I just want to watch buds fatten up. But I ain't throwin this precious stuff away!!!

I would love to be that chicken, getting all them leaves, lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X