Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating gently cooked greens from week 2 flower got me high as heck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating gently cooked greens from week 2 flower got me high as heck!!!

I haven't been able to find ANY INFORMATION on this phenomenon, but I've discovered another source of powerfully potent cannabis.

Friday 9/29/17 4:15 am: Trimmed a bunch of different strains this morning close to beginning third week flower, so I snipped and pinched budlets and fan leaves creating shade.

It all smelled so fabulous and inviting that I finally decided to follow through on what I've thought of before: rather than juice it, I water sauteéd it over low heat for around 4-5 mins. to soften it up. When it was all wilted, I poured in a little olive oil and started munching. It was intense, pungent, peppery with floral accents in the background. Within 45 minutes, I was getting extremely high, and remained so all day. The high relieved all my aches and pains and it popped open my chakras as well; it was pretty amazing. My mood was serene and upbeat.

Here were the fresh new-growth energy leaves and budlets I ate:

C99 G13 Labs
    Chemdawg HSO
    Iced Grapefruit Female Sds
    Lithium OG Kush Nirvana
    Black Domina Sensi Sds
    WW DP
    Cannatonic Resin Sds
    Diamond Cookies Moxie

I did end up going to work; no one seemed to notice anything different; I was just a little slower with common tasks like putting in the right password. My lessons went well and I made it through the day. Got home at 3:30 still totally high and wiped out. I should have called in well.

These leaves were full of psychoactive and pain-relieving components. I conclude that I decarboxylated them, and the effect was very fast on an empty stomach.

This experience destroys all of my former understanding about the medicinal and psychoactive compounds and their development. Clearly one doesn't need sticky, milky trichomes to get high as heck. Was it cooking and consuming the whole food? Everything I read about cooking with cannabis pertains to dried and cured weed.

Sunday 10/1 I took some fresh trim to friends today and they ate them, cooked in the same manner. She said they took away the bad menstrual cramps she'd been having for two days; he said he felt great and totally loosened up. When I left they were very happy and loving their Sunday.

Needless to say, I've been freezing all my trim to cook it up on the weekends and share with friends.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Wow that's cool I am going to have to try this. Thanks.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome! Please let me know about results. I'm just amazed that no one has talked about this.

I have been doing something similar but I trim and save everything I get from the plants I dry it smoke it,make oil, It lets me know how the plant is doing and how srong it is getting. Maybe I am from the old school but why waste it.Practice making oil,hash.I will have to try your method. Thanks for the info

Comment

• redbeard
      redbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya the oil is great. I've made it several ways with trim and flowers. What are u using for extraction alcohol or oil. So far for what I'm using it for rso style oil being ingested is better for me than smokin it. Just to get high as shit coconut oil extraction.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome; I like your perspective!!!

Great news Alltatup ,might be better for your lungs too. Did it have any effects on your love making??
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      GanjaGed One thing for sure I've learned about vaping: It sure as hell matters a lot what vaporizer you use. Some of them are a complete waste of money, and I remember feeling with various models I've tried over the years like No way is this replacing smoking. But the one I have now--Storz&Bickel Plenty (hand held plug in: forget the battery-operated ones) makes the weed taste so good and the high is great.

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh nice! TY for the brand.

I tried "pens" and they were worthless. I've got an Atman Star Light right now, battery portable.

That one you have is decently affordable and the vid I just watched looked good. I'll look into it more for sure

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      GanjaGed No comparison whatsoever to the 8 or so vaporizers I've used in the past. Easy to clean, huge bowl for weed, could easily get 3 people really, really high; one bowl usually lasts me for 3-4 uses.

This is something i have been doing for years, I dry any "early" trim for a couple days, shred it up, lightly boil or sautee it, then just straight eat it. it has always got me feeling very well.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      stevenics I'd be interested to know if you try the fresh greens and if there's any difference. We are really on to something here that kind of destroys a lot of my old understandings of cannabis potency.

Howdy alltatup, Thanks for the information. I sure have missed all of the great folks on the forum (and especially You). I have been thinking of trying some thing like that before, but I was not sure if it would work.
    Thanks again for the information.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      DW2 TRY IT, DW: you gone like it fo sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      The main concern that I have with the cooking and eating of the greens is this, I have a blood disorder, anti-thrombin III factor 5 deficiency (I make blood clots, but do not dissolve them) and I am on a warfarin regiment. I have to avoid foods which are high in vitamin K. Primarily green leafy vegetables (cabbage, lettuce, kale, spinach, asparagus, and Swiss chard, just to mention a few). I do know that smoking and using the dry ice extraction method do not seem to have ant bad effect on the clotting (I get tested every 6 weeks for PT/INR) and some foods vitamin K content changes with cooking and or drying. If anyone has any information about this and cannabis, I would like to hear it.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      DW2 Wow, yeah, you may have to avoid this form of medicine. I found this: "According to Sarah L. Booth, PhD, Senior Scientist and Director of the Vitamin K Laboratory at HNRCA, in her presentation “Vitamin K-Rich Foods for the Warfarin Patient: To eat, or not to eat?”, fat-soluble vitamin K content is not affected by cooking nor freezing foods."

;-{

I have tried the fresh cut fan leaves numerous times, they work great in tea, just make sure you use a lot of fan leaves and not a lot of water, i stretch my "fan leave tea" with regular ice tea, ill put two shots of the fan leave tea into a glass of iced tea and fell well for a good few hours.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      So this just proves that what we've been told all along about potency and fan leaves is WRONG WRONG WRONG. Man, what a waste of trim on my previous grows!

• Joker
      Joker commented
      Editing a comment
      Years ago I made brownies with leaves from a male plant and I'm here to tell ya, I was high for 6 hours, so high it scared me. I had tried smoking the same leaf and it really didn't get ya high, you got a bit of a feeling but that was all.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Joker That's pretty much how high I was!! The effect was amazing.

Not sure I can do water saute, but I do a wilted spinach with bacon salad that might really make this a thing for me.

On the Try This Soon list
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      GanjaGed I REALLY look forward to hearing about other peoples' experiences with this. Yeah, I'd fix it differently next time to make it more easily edible...

So I followed your instructions. Except I used veg from my auto that is in full flower.
    I got home from work today and instead of smoking like I do everyday I trimmed up my auto a little and proceeded to cook it for about 10 min cooled added some oil and ate it. Wow it took my anxiety away I feel very calm it's a nice high the veg didn't taste to bad. I am going to drink the liquid I strained out of it as soon as it cools down.
    Thanks so much now I will know what to do when I run out if bud fingers crossed that never happens.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      abadtrip That is so awesome!!! What's the auto strain?

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pineapple express from barneys farm she is 36 days old and has lots of well developed buds it was the first time I trimmed her up and I did it just to try and get hi
      boom I love finding out what I know is a lie. but with the scientific process we can prove this fact we just need more ppl to do it and post results now I am getting chatty high

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      You go, man: chat away; enjoy the high, plus you got your dark leafy greens for the day!!!

I also love discovering new knowledge like this, that kind of shakes up everything we thought we knew about how this extraordinary plant works. She is so freakin generous with us humans it's ridiculous!!!

Been doing tea for years,can't wait to try your method sounds to good thanks

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I sure hope you get some good results!! Leafy greens can never be bad!

SECOND and THIRD EXPERIMENTS: STILL SEEKING THE EQUILIBRIUM

I tried cooking greens with the two high-CBD strains, and ate a small portion yesterday. I felt a mild buzz and no pain relief.

I cooked up a small batch of greens this morning with all the strains I'm growing and ate it; it made for a very nice, mild high, but gave no pain relief whatsoever. It was about 1/4-1/5 of what I ate the first time. I can tell that it's going to take a lot of experimentation to find the right amount and combination of strains. Man, that pain relief the first time was FANTASTIC, but I can't be that high and go to work...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

"but I can't be that high and go to work..." Not unless you bring enough for the other employees.

I was all excited to try this after reading your initial post. My wife caught a cold, and was going to have me run to the store and get her some Nyquil. I thought what the heck I will just saute up some home brew medication. Apparently it would be just a waste of good trim. Thanks for the follow up.

I may try it anyway. I have some killer Master Kush that should sedate an elephant.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        starramus There was no waste in any of my three experiments so far!!! If you give her the right leafy greens, she'll sleep like a baby!!! Cook her up some Black Domina or that Kush!!!

I was in a great mood at work all day yesterday; I just didn't get pain relief. I have to figure out how to dial up the THC for the pain, but mute the "too high" effects with CBD.

I have a decent pile of trim from my wonder woman I am off tomorrow so I am going to eat it for breakfast i am interested in finding out more about this.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't wait to hear what happens! This really opens up a whole new world of possibilities in my view--as well as raising all kinds of interesting questions about TERPENES and their power. I want to understand everything about these plants and their never-ending possibilities!

• redbeard
        redbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya this is really cool . I've been experiment with different extraction methods to make med. Don't have fresh green to be eating right now or I would be just starting back right now. Pain relief is one of my main goals on the medicinal side.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too!! That's the sucky part about getting older...

Test 2 no wake and bake no breakfast.
      I used a good amount of wonder woman fan leaves that's it. Did the same thing placed in pot with a little water used less than last time. Brought to a boil then simmered for 10 min.
      After the cooking process I put it in the blender with some oj and made a drink was not bad. It also settled me right down. I am feeling very relaxed but clear in the head it's nice. It's a kinda cheerful floaty fealing.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Just don't float away...

FINDING THE PERFECT DOSAGE OF BREAKFAST GREENS

I'm learning how to take this as medicine. On Friday I had a much better dosage that greatly eased pain and stiffness, and I was mood-elevated, in spite of some irritating folks at work. It was all 8 strains sliced and mixed together. I did the same thing this morning, a lil bit more cuz it's Saturday--on an empty stomach, and it kicks in quickly because it doesn't have to compete with anything else in my bloodstream.

This definitely feels like medicine mood- and pain-wise, and it's uplifting. PLUS a lil CBD thrown in; can't hurt, right? So I'm going to take a lil from each strain after they all dried and cured, and try vaping the mixture. This some good shit; this some mighty fine SYNERGY effect. Here's more of a breakdown of what's in each strain:

BLACK DOMINA reg Sensi 7 wks Short" THC high
      Genetics: 95% Indica: Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant, and Afghani.
      Effects: relief from pain, insomnia, and muscle tension. Heavy narcotic effect.

CANNATONIC reg Resin Sds 9-10 wks Med" THC 10-15%, CBD 10% but varies.
      Genetics: Hybrid cross between Reina Madre and NYCD (50/50 hybrid).
      Effects: Good for nausea, pain, inflam, negativity, depression.

CHEMDAWG fem HSO 9 wks 35-40" THC 20%
      Genetics: sativa-dominant hybrid
      Effects: cerebral, euphoric, uplifting

CINDERELLA 99 fem G13 Labs 7-8 wks Short" THC very high
      Genetics: Mostly Sativa; Jack Herer x Haze.
      Effects: Cerebral, intensely psychoactive. Combination of physical and cerebral effects.

DIAMOND COOKIES fem Moxie 7-8 wks Medium" THC 20-30%
      Genetics: 85% indica/15% sativa; Blue Diamond x Forum Cookies.
      Effects: Intensely cerebral high, good for stress, depression, pain. An immediate euphoric uplifted head high; ends with a slow fade into a sedative indica body high that aids sleep.

ICED GRAPEFRUIT fem Female Seeds 8 wks 45" THC 15%+
      Genetics: Grapefruit x Ice, Sativa dominant 60/40%.
      Yields are excellent and the buds have an enticing smell of fruity grapefruit and black hashish.
      Effects: Strong physical and mental pain-killer/ anti-depressant.

LITHIUM OG KUSHfem Nirvana 8-10 wks 25-45" THC 10-15%, CBD 1-5%
      Genetics: OG Kush x Master Kush.
      Effects: Calming, anxiolytic qualities, uplifting and euphoric in nature--a natural anti-depressant. Daytime use.

WHITE WIDOW fem DP 8 wks Med" THC over 20%
      Genetics: Genuine 1980s F1 White Widow Indian indica x Brasilian sativa.
      Effects: Extreme high, phys and mental. It can be a creeper so it's easy to overindulge. Good for pain.

This is how I organize my Strains: Photoperiod information so I can figure out what I want to grow together.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X