Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help!

Hey everyone! New to this blog but my hopes are to obtain info and become an overall better grower. At the same time stay in everyones good graces during my journey as an ametuer grower. I wanna be like the pros! Lol i have a couple concerns about my plant that ive been growing for a couple months now. The smaller leaves seem to be turning LIME GREEN and drooping at the mid to lower section of the plant while the lights are OFF. This is not noticed till late evening when i get home. Ive attached some pics. Im already in the budding stage but still getting new shoots every few days. Soil ph and mositure meter installed, 2 phillips grow bulbs above the plant, watered with rain water only! (After pH is checked) Room temp is monitored, other then this the plant seems to be doing well im just a lil lost as to what or where i am with this thing. Please HELP! SIDE NOTE: plant is 51”tall in 4gal bucket originally grown outside but pulled inside do to time of year.
    Last edited by GrowNube93; 10-09-2017, 09:39 PM.

I would definitely add more lights u want like 184 watts per plant if u wanna do it like the pros I recommend getting a 400 watt mh/hps light u will not regret it. I have no experience with the new led grow lights. Don't use that soil ph metter they suck and do not work right 90% of the time. As for your set up and what's wrong we need all the info of your grow and growing habits like what kind of soil u use nutrients watering schedule ph blah blah blah it will help ppl help u

Comment

My experience is the pH meters do not work- the immediate issue is overwatering as determined by the stems sticking out straight, but the leaves droop. Let it dry out!
      I use a meter for moisture and once it gets to around #2 for soil & soiless- (coco/perlite is different)- I then lift the bucket and see if it is light- once those two come together- I water/feed.

Leaves will also droop in anticipation of darkness: During the veg and early flower stage "Si" can be added to reduce this- It shouldn't be done after week #5 in flower.

Yellowing of lower leaves is normal as a plant matures. Other yellowing of leaves especially in the mid section points towards root issues - again let it dry out.
      Another factor of mid yellowing is not enough light making to the leaves.

More light is always welcome (increase yeilds) up to a point-as genetics plays a much larger roll.
      I use 35-50w (per plant) in veg and 50-75w (per plant) for flower as a guide.
      It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

i would definitely add more lights, ive had luck with soil ph meters, but i was taught to still test the runoff water and the feedwater. this plant looks very overwatered to me, the yellowing of the leaves and drooping seems to also point to overwatering/root problems. and as we all know root problems occur due to overwatering. i would let it dry out completely before watering again, and definitely definitely add more lights.

Comment

I'm with Pharma an st buds on this one. I think not enough light is the main problem. The plant I just harvested was grown in KindSoil an every leaf an even the stalk was a pale yellow color. I never watered enough to get runoff, an she produced the best tasting bud I've grown in many years, Good Luck 93
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

I was growing in a small 3x3x5 tent using MG soil and a bunch of CFLs but after doing a bunch of research it really is much more worth it to go HID. I just bought the Apollo horticulture 600w dimmable MH/HPS came with everything, the bulbs the glass cool tube and the ballast, 179$ and a 4x4x6.5 grow tent 79$. I always thought this stuff was super expensive but it's not, take the plunge and upgrade your lights.
            3rd Grow
            Amnesia Haze, Bubbliciois, Super Skunk
            Tent- 4x4x6.5
            Light- 600w HPS/ 220w COB
            Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
            Pots- 3gal fabric
            Nutrients- None

Comment

Good deal your ready now, good luck
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X