What just happened to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What just happened to me?

Hello people, I just joined because I love cannabis and need tips and advice. I also have an issue I need to get some input about. So I have this friend I've known for 30 years almost and he grows too, so he said he could get his brother in law to let us put some on his land, so I said ok. The land owner said he only wanted 3 oz, that was fine. So I had 17 beauties to put on this farm, popped, cloned, grew and fed for 3 months before they went outside, continued to feed them for another 3 months while they were there. 7 of them died, 1 disappeared and 2 started budding and went back to veg early in the spring so they didn't produce much at all, that left me with 4 plants... Harvest time comes so I went up and chopped what was ready which was maybe a quarter of what was there, i left a lot on those plants and left the rest to bulk up a little, these 2 guys were livid!!! Called me up the next day yelling and screaming that I took a bunch off of the plants saying I shouldve told them I was going up to do that so could see what i was taking. Now the deal was I was to give them some when they were done, that's all we discussed on the situation, they were all you took all the best buds and didn't let is know and now there's a problem. I was totally confused and baffled, there was only one plant I didn't touch yet, a 9 and a half foot tall chocolate mint OG, it wasn't ready yet. While he was yelling at me like a child the day after i was there he even told me it was there, in full, and the only one untouched. I figured they were mine to trim and dry and split between the 3 of us so that's what I was doing, keeping my end of the deal...they didn't want to hear that. So 3 days go by and I don't hear a thing, suddenly he calls me again yelling at me like I'm his child saying I took everything that was good and half of the chocolate mint was gone now so the landowner chopped down all the rest of my plants and trimmed them without telling me and sent my friend a picture of what he had afterwards and there was maybe 2 oz there, and gave my friend 2 branches off of the chocolate mint....and now half of it is missing along with half of what i left there, and they're blaming me for it? I think they planned on robbing me from the beginning...This was my first time growing with someone, all but 2 of the plants were mine that I paid for, do you guys think I was wrong here, did they have any right to be angry with me and chop the rest of my plants down? Or were they planning on ripping me off to begin with? I don't know what to think, I do know I left 5 times as much on those plants than they're telling me is left.
    5x3 grow area
    advanced platinum p450
    Greentree growers blend X happy frog
    1 strawberry banana
    1 blue cheese
    1 Amnesia
    all in veg

Thats quite a problem u got there, being that its the land owners, land he has every right to remove any property at any moment but its just rude unless u have a signed agreement theres not much u can do but how was the security around the plants? Deer and other animals love to eat cannabis iv seen a lot of it. I personaly think its wrong what they did, but u have to also see there point of view that the bud keep disapearing and if it wasnt them it must be you but if it wasnt you its most likely deer or any other animals, iv even seen birds eat buds off plants. I think the 3 of u should sit down and talk it out calmly like grown adults. Its most likely an animal eating the cannabis

Comment

Morning resonator, sounds like you got tied up with some sorry as crooks to me, that's a shame. You learned a valuable lesson, don't tell a soul about your business an stay away from them crooked so called friends.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

U got ripped off,I fell for u pal. Just don't let it happen again!!!!!! Lol

Comment

Lol. Hope you learned your lesson, don't grow with anyone ,I learned mine an even worse way

Comment

First rule of growing cannabis is - Don't tell anyone you're growing cannabis.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Cannabliss
              Cannabliss commented
              Editing a comment
              Amen to that.

• Dagmar
              Dagmar commented
              Editing a comment
              The 2nd and 3rd rule of growing cannabis is "Don't tell anyone you're growing cannabis."

I believe stevenics got it right on the dot; "don't grow with anyone" . Especially on their property. You know what would've been my reply if my "long-time friend" had asked me the same question concerning his bro-in-law's land? I would've said "naw I'm good dog, thanks. I'm not even sure I'm gonna grow anything this time around. Too much sh%# to take care of". Then later that day I'd be at home germinating a few beans and preparing my grow room for my next sativa dominant hybrid grow lol. When it comes to growing weed, the less you tell, the better.
            Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
            White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Yeah i guess your right, that's what I get for trusting a long term friend. It will "never" happen again. I'm starting more as we speak that I will not share with this friend this time. The thing is, this guy is sick, and I've been supplying his habit and needs for 2 years and never thought he would do this kind of thing. He had plants out there too, and said he would pay me back for all I've given him at harvest...which is fenced in btw...no way deer couldve gotten in there, especially with the dogd roaming the farm at all times, it was definately him or the landowner that took it.You live and you learn huh? Seemed like mature honest guys. Boy was I wrong
              5x3 grow area
              advanced platinum p450
              1 strawberry banana
              1 blue cheese
              1 Amnesia
              all in veg

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Just be real careful about future grows so that these guys know absolutely nothing about what you're doing! You don't want to get ripped off by them or snitched on. So sad to discover how screwed up some folks are.

Oh and now they want me to give then half of the 5 oz I took, so I get 2 1/2 oz off of 8 plants, they're out of they're minds. Far as I'm concerned he can lose my number and $!#/ off!!
              5x3 grow area
              advanced platinum p450
              1 strawberry banana
              1 blue cheese
              1 Amnesia
              all in veg

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Got any sugar leaves left over? Give em those.

• desertdan
                desertdan commented
                Editing a comment
                Try to make them believe you moved out of sate or died or something and enjoy the rest of your life with a good lesson learned..

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea I wouldn't give them shit they made a deal then changed there minds cuz they wanted more and I no outdoor plants produce a lot of weight I've seen it and u said u left a 9 footer there shit that more than cover the original deal.

My advice would be, stay, far,far, away, and never speak to em again. When you tell or show 1person what your doing, even after all the hard work ,it's not just your secret anymore.
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

I wish I could add something else, but my theory on things is what people don't know, people don't know. I keep my mouth shut and act as dumb as a box of hair. I can't grow outside, not legal here, and when I have to have someone in the house, which is not often, there is no smell, no indication whatsoever that anything is going on. I don't trust anyone, ever. Things make people do funny (not ha ha) shit. I hope they enjoy their take, may a bird have shit on their buds.
                Personally, I'd disappear, change my number, drop off the face of the Earth as far as those people are concerned. Not worth the time, effort and frustration to me.
                Lots of luck with your next grow, and think about it, you'll be like Daffy Duck in the treasure room, it'll be yours all yours!!
                Current grow:
                2-300w led lights
                1- 60w cfl for germination
                2- 5 gal fiber pots
                Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
                Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
                Seeds:
                Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
                Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
                Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
                Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  May a bird sh-t on their buds, now that's funny bluecanoe.

Even if it's in a legal state, even if it's your best friend, even if it seems like nothing could go wrong...... don't tell ANYONE! Now you've gotta go dig some holes in the desert. Don't tell anyone about that either!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X