No announcement yet.

RQS Northern Lights Automatic Graff420 2nd grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning 420, she's gonna be a big ole plant ain't she?, the Northern Lights auto I grew took forever to get ripe, 90 something days if I recall right, I know it took at least a month longer than the seed bank said anyway.
    But she produced over 6 ozs, of some hard, dense bud that sure is some fine powerful smoke, I'm thinking yours is going to produce alot too, good luck with the Northern auto.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you thank you shes great shes at the start of 8 weeks after sprouting so 56 days old in total now so hopfully itll be here soon either way so be it ill wait pateiently

im really intrigued with this i was always under the impression that you should never top a auto
    now i have to try this
    4'x 6' x 8' room
    2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
    sunshine mix #4
    mega crop nutes
    current grow
    cd-1
    jack herer
    afghan kush
    green doctor

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Camk ,yes indeed you can top autos, they just have to be healthy is the main thing.

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea thats what i read now i said fu** it and felt like topping her to get more top colas

• Camk
      Camk commented
      Editing a comment
      i look forward to this thread!
      Subbed

New update a little undernuted and a good bit of light burn but i think she will make it tho this is the begining of the 9th week of her life
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Looks good could I see a side pick of your training?
      4'x 6' x 8' room
      2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
      sunshine mix #4
      mega crop nutes
      current grow
      cd-1
      jack herer
      afghan kush
      green doctor

Comment

Side pic for you camk shes pretty and level but i coulda cliped on that lowest growth on each side because the top is a bit clustered on the top

Comment

• Cronk
          Cronk commented
          Editing a comment
          I like that X pattern. Sort of a manifold but less time lost.

• Graff420
          Graff420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes but in the first pic the bottom cola on the left believe it or not it seemed to do something i thought was impossible i broke it off completely in the begining right at the stalk of the plant where the cola meets it. I place the cola back on the plant after 2 days it completely grew back like normal except the plant grew a pocket for the cola to rest sence it was complete tore off the plant but now i have a cola on my plant just placed togeather and its growing as normal except if i want i can remove it from its pocket examine it but never for more than 10 sex as idk wtf is going of and put it bacc and its still proceeding like normal its got me completely confused and understanding how these plants grow

thanks that helps alot
        4'x 6' x 8' room
        2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
        sunshine mix #4
        mega crop nutes
        current grow
        cd-1
        jack herer
        afghan kush
        green doctor

Comment

Ok so plant has had one really fucced up like bt catterpiller spray works on smaller ones but these things are still eatting my leaves i go in every day and pick off what i can ses with my fingers as i fotgot to turn off lights one night when i sprayed her she got light burn bad but shes makeing a rebound as i said shes had a rough life but here she is now friday will be the start of week 12 of her life and i guess close to harvesting she looks good just a bit beat up lmao

Comment

Battles suck, looks like you are gonna win.

Comment

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup yup after this one im getting a shed and growing out thre so ill be working with bigger tents

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning Graff420, you have to look when the lights are off with a flashlight to find those caterpillars, sometimes you can even see the branches move when those caterpillars are eating an moving in your plant. Just like on a tomato plant. They will eventually get inside your buds an ruin them, if your not close to harvest,

Well believe it or not i think i finnally got them all damn caterpillers after 2 weeks of 3 sessions a day picking stabbing chopping and murdering i cant find one on the plant at all woohoo just in time for harvest lmao checc out these bud lemme know if yall think it is close to harvest cant checc trics laptop broke so im tryna just watch the pistols so i know when lemme know what yall think

Comment

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea im hopeing i got them all to iv spend countless hours lasting going through my nugs on the plants after i seen your post lmao but i think im clear cant see any on the stems and cant see any buds that look like they are dyeing anywhere so i believe im clear lmao my tric method is busted rt now so tryna be safe a figgur out what is going on the best i can but from useing my eyes and getting really close the bigger bulbs on my trics seem like little white pearls so i beileve she is almost done

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope you got them all, sometimes you will see a hole in the stem-stalk where they have crawled inside, they are mfers,.
              If I new where you lived I would prioritize mail you a loupe, so you could see properly, the worst thing you can do is harvest to early, you will always be mad if you do, but yours are very close right now, I just wish you could see the trichs good.

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea just found out the wife is pregnants again so cant afford to get get a laptop right now but its all good shes been in flowering for 10 weeks on friday she veg grew for about 3 weeks so time wise from RQS is 9 to 10 weeks flowering i believe so she should be close now but may wait a little longer for the couch lock efftect to be higher atleast then i know its not to early

13 weeks today cliped her and hung her to dry great dence nugs cant wait ro try to smoke them

Comment

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes thank you thank you she did great even with how much i fked her up and with the caterpillars so overall cant complain

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations on the new family member Graff420, Nice harvest,

• Jibblerjoe
              Jibblerjoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing like home grown meds. Congrats.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X