RQS Northern Lights Automatic Graff420 2nd grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RQS Northern Lights Automatic Graff420 2nd grow

Iight so first harvest is gonna be done in roughly 3 weeks. So iv poped a auto seed in the rooter and its in a 3 gallon fabric pot just waiting for it to pop up out the ground now. Gonna do a window grow and let the light in from the sun to grow this girl for me. Iv got 2 spots that i can move the plant from back and forth thatll give it 10 hours everyday of sunlight any comments or ideas how i can improve anything let me know useing the same floratrio + cal mag and hydrogaurd thats about it well here is another adventure
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Hey 420 , every time I tried that I ended up putting mine outside. I never had any luck in front of the window, they wanted to grow skinny an weak, but my window probably weren't in the right place. I hope yours are. I've seen other folks grow some decent plants like that though. Good luck
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

If u could time it so your light is on after dark on your photo grow then u could pop her in ya tent if u have room at night and give her more light I grow my autos lights.
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Idk if it would my lights are on from 7 Am to 7 PM is their a way to give her a 24 hour dark then kick lights on without harming her or no?

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        I would think giving a plant an extra 12 hr of dark won't hurt it but where u are at in your grow i would just leave it and try and plan for next time u have some amazing looking plants and I would hate to be the 1 to give u bad advice and some shit go wrong.

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Naw i couldnt blame you lol thinking about trying it all i think it would do it make her think winter is comeing a bit sooner and push more trics and should make her put more power into fattening buds for the final weeks of 12/12 light atleast i would think but idk i may try it on my mega mouth grows because i have a ton of them seeds

you can absolutely deprive it of the light to change the daily cycle from daytime hours to nightime hours. to switch from daytime lights on to nighttime lights on, when you are in the flowering stage, when your lights go off leave them off for their twelve hour cycle, then instead of turning them on, leave them off for an additional four hours, then turn them on for four hours, then off for four hours, then you can turn them on for a twelve hour "lights on" shift overnight. thats how to change your lights on shift from daytime to night time or vise versa.

Comment

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hella iight well hopefully this seed pops soon and i can start figguring out how to switch. Then get her in their with big momma blue and have her set outside the tent for the daylight hours. I got 2 great spots where she can have all the light from the sunlight -2 hours for the sun crossing over my house. Then at night she can bask in some 400w hps light lmao get her nugs super chunky lmao

Ok pulled it out of the coco for now to see if it was growing right. I already have the tap root comeing out of the bottom of the rapid rooter. Now just waiting for the sprout to break the top then imma try my hand at manifolding her also. Cant wait for her to come out the top

Comment

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Btw quicc question. Would it be better for an auto in a 3 gallon or a 5 gallon the estimayed hight for her is between 90cm to 120cm or between 36in to 47in ill deffinatly manifold her to keep her short so i can keep her in the tent at night when the blue wizard is done

Morning 420, if it was mine ,I would go with the 5 gallon, just to be safe ,they can fill up a 3 gallon pretty quickly. Best of luck with them 420
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea the coco coir tutorial said a 3 gallon will make it grow faster but i dont wanna transplant it and run the risk of shocking her. So yea i may just drop her in the 5 gallon and let her work herself into it. Its finally poped the top of the rapid rooter so now it will go into the widow intill them first true leaves come out then into the 5 gallon fabric pot. Shes gonna give me a lot of bud hopefully

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good deal 420 , they might slow down for a couple of days in that big pot, but she will take off in a little while. Good Luck 420

Alrighty i think its time to pop her into her 5 gallon pot what do you guys think?

Comment

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yea in other never holy shit worst lucc ever friday the 13th she poped

First pic was yesterday the day after she poped her seed. The second is today after shes been tracking the sun all day lmao hope she grows up big and strong any advice on when to start nutes let me know and have a great day of growing guys

Comment

Here she is now basking in the 250w light. She sits in the window when the suns out and comeing in one of the 2 windows she sits in. Shes on week 2 nutes now i water about every 3 days when the coco drys. As soon as the 4th node comes out a litte and i can see some stem imma fim her shes growing strong tho.

As iv always said any advice is greatly appreciated as coco is new to me like dwc was. Now i understand dwc a wee bit better imma try coco for my autos

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          Are u going to top her

• Graff420
          Graff420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes im gonna top her as soon as i see the 4th node idk shes sorta my play around plant to learn these autos

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          Sweet yea i top when I see a slight stem on the 4th node she will reward u for it good luck. I also cut off the 1st node and train in an x it's just me and my style. Good luck mate

Topped and going on lmao i keep loseing this post shes now topped and seeing how she recovers as i topped her last night

Comment

2 days after topping responded well and going strong lol hell yea woohoo gonna stice with 4 main colas and let whatever else that can get light get it and power up lmao

Comment

Shes doing great showing no signs of flowering yet friday is the start of week 4 or 28 days sence sprout i not sure when autos are supposed to show signs of flowering so i will just wait

Comment

So got a def somewhere trying to pin point it now hopeing i dont ruin this little girl but shes still gaining tons of vertical growth just deformed and discolored leaves

Comment

She finally started flowering now trimmed a few fan leaves to open her up and focus energy elsewhere and finally not goting insane so im back on here again lol

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
                  Jibblerjoe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks good. Very nice bush

• Graff420
                  Graff420 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you thank you never done autos befor but she seems to be doing great

• Jibblerjoe
                  Jibblerjoe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I lean away from topping autos my self, it tends to slow flower initiation, for me any how. I do practice Lst, and defolation. Once the flowering begins I spread it out and pull the top over with Lst. Autos are great, yours is about to blast off, greatjob.

Alright got my budlets forming on my northern lights cant wait to see how here buds are start of week 8 on friday so hopefully not to long left for flowering

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X