Nugbuckets Manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nugbuckets Manifold

So I've been training my plants until now. I have a Green House White Widow and a regular wild sativa from my country. The sativa grows up well, same as the WW but the stretching is more visible between nodes so I have more space for training her. Today I topped the sativa for the second time so I already reached 4 colas, but the WW has no space between nodes so if I top her now, I'll mess it up during vegetation, I think they'll need more space later. What should I do? Just leave the WW with 2 colas or wait until she grows up a little more and then top her in a node that is much far away from the main node?

Peace

hey , they look great!! i might have waited another week before topping the sativa for the second time, so your two mains would of been about an inch longer each before you turned them into your four mains. but other than that they look awesome, you definitely definitely definitely need to wait before topping to make four mains on your WW. good luck and happy growing!!!!

Comment

When u get a chance I would re pot into bigger pots and bury all the extra stem

Comment

Definitely let them grow a bit before topping again. Doesn't really matter what the node length is-you're going to strip the leaves below the next 'y' so just try to minimize the stress on the plant and let it grow a bit.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X