• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is a definite male preflower

Comment

Starting to show her true nature! Can't wait haha

Comment

Hey guys just a update on my grow, we have 18 days worth of flower on one unknown strain and x2 monster cropped critical amnesia strain. Using AN sensi grow A+B carbo load rhino skin a flower booster by professor nutes along with cal + mag and a root enhancer/gaurd. Plants are growing savagely!! What sort of time frame would the trichrome production start? P.s they smell insanely strong. Any tips or hints are more then welcome!! Cheers guys loving the grow aspect of this medication lol.

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good Aussiebloke, boy do they move at this stage. So did you have to pull that plant? Was it a true male? Inquiring minds want to know.

My word it was male. I left it for a couple extra days and there were pods (balls) sprouting in clusters everywhere pistils would so that was a no brainer. I do however have a question as to why my seed plant has not flowered anywhere near the clones amount... its looking like the clones will be finished flowering well before the seed?

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Clones are a genetic copy, the same age as the plant that they are taken from. Seeds are a new plant. your clones a genetic older. Sorry about the male but hey now you know.

Trichomes have started aussie - little frosty things on the leaves near the pistils.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Trichomes are coming out strong!! Day 21 of my first flower and really digging this aspect of the grow. Who ever thought that growing your own medicine can be so addictive and entertaining all in one haha appreciate the support from the people here on the forum!

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to the hood of grow addiction. A never ending miracle of changes

Morning Mate, yes indeed very beautiful picture AB, Good Luck with the rest of your grow.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Excellent, Aussiebloke very nice. Keep use posted
            You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Awesome! Gota love when that frost starts to appear

Comment

Anyone think this plant will fill out? Its been in flower for 4 weeks and only really just stopped stretching and producing bud tips... it has weirdly long stems... is that a good sign or? The other monster cropped clones are starting to fill out... i guess they will harvest well before the seeded plant does. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Comment

The amount of time it take a plant to make buds and be ready to harvest after being switched to 12/12 is based mostly on the strain/genetics. Some plants need only 6-7 weeks of flowering before buds are mature, and others might need 12 weeks or more. It sounds like the clones are more of a short-flowering strain compared to the seed plant. Is it possible to check with the seed breeder on how long they expect the plant to flower before it's ready to harvest? Make sure they are getting complete darkness during their night period. Overall your garden is looking good!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X