First week of flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First week of flower

Enjoying my first flower on my first grow, interested in peoples opinion and any further advice and what i should be achieving in harvest yields with these... 600w LED Viparspectra in coco perlite mix using advanced nutrients sensi grow ph perfect and a root enhancer. We are at week 1 of the flower and had them veg for 8 weeks with a slightly ruff start. Two are clones from unknown and the others are seeds of critical amnesia. And tips advice or words of wisdom would be greaty appreciated

They look so small for 8 weeks of veg ttime

Comment

But they are beautiful

Comment

Hey aussiebloke, the leaf color says it all: they're super healthy! I also use AN pH perfect trio and sensizym, along with the following:
        VEG PHASE:
        1. Voodoo Juice: 1st 2 weeks of Veg and Flower. Beneficial microbes.
        2. Tarantula: 1st 2 weeks of Veg and Flower. Beneficial microbes.
        3. Microbial Munch: Use for the veg stage.
        4. B-52: Use every week in veg.

FLOWER PHASE:
        1. Voodoo Juice: 1st 2 weeks of Veg and Flower. Beneficial microbes.
        2. Tarantula: 1st 2 weeks of Veg and Flower. Beneficial microbes.
        3. Bud Ignitor: Use weeks 1-2 of Flower; assists the transition and increases bud sites.
        4. Sensizym: Use throughout Flower until flush.
        5. Big Bud Powder: Use for weeks 2-4 of Flower.
        6. Bud Candy: Weeks 1-6 of Flower. Carb supplement that feeds the microbes.
        7. B-52: Don't use 1st 2 weeks of Flower (it can inhibit the stretch). Use for the rest of flower. Don't use week before flush. Assists in floral development and ripening, with increases in floral weight and potency.
        8. Overdrive: Use last two weeks before flush.
        WEEKLY:
        1. Great White: 16 different species of mycorrhizal fungi, 14 different species of beneficial bacteria and 2 species of trichoderma.
        2. Hydroguard: Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens root innoculant.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Aussiebloke how's it going mate! What was the question again?
          Oh yeah don't go counting on how much your yield will be before you have gone through all the stages. You have a ways to go yet Patience is a virgin.
          hehehe - Anyways your plants look great! Congrats and happy sowing.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

They are looking amazing, have u toped,lst, defoled? Lights what distance? extra co2 (exhale bags work awesome and zero maintence) will increase yield . Whats ur relitive humidity? RH is more important than people think. Under 40rh in flower the lower the rh the tighter and more potent buds. Are u giveing them massive P,K. 50/39 or in that group? This will produce a lot bigger and more buds. Temp 65-80. 1 major thing is at about week 2-3 of flower u will tell for sure if u have male or female plants and being that u dnt know the strain of ur clones they could be male or hermies keep a very close eye on ur plants for pollen sacks this will ruin ur whole crop if not found in time. Those are the basics to look out for.

Comment

U will loose 75percent of ur bud weight from freshly cut to dryed just so ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by tyler_ hobbyist View Post
                They are looking amazing, have u toped,lst, defoled? Lights what distance? extra co2 (exhale bags work awesome and zero maintence) will increase yield . Whats ur relitive humidity? RH is more important than people think. Under 40rh in flower the lower the rh the tighter and more potent buds. Are u giveing them massive P,K. 50/39 or in that group? This will produce a lot bigger and more buds. Temp 65-80. 1 major thing is at about week 2-3 of flower u will tell for sure if u have male or female plants and being that u dnt know the strain of ur clones they could be male or hermies keep a very close eye on ur plants for pollen sacks this will ruin ur whole crop if not found in time. Those are the basics to look out for.
                The two seedlings where topped and have recently received a light defolage for exposure purposes at the moment, light distance is at 18" to 20" and no Co2 as i have no idea how that system works lol. Rh atm is sitting at 36% and only ranges when i water then for 24hrs upto 60%. I still have them on grow nutes at full strength with cal mag and root enhancer i will be changing next feed to the bloom A&B for Pk and contemplating some additives but not sure which way to go. The clones where monster cropped off a flowering female and the seedlings are feminized seeds, however i will still check anyway. I don't think i was quite ready for the big addiction you get when growing you're own weed lol i feel like a new dad again lol

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
                  tyler_ hobbyist commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know exaculy how u feel co2 is a very easy topic! Co2 works like oxygen for humans. Co2 works better in warmer/ more light situations. 800ppm is usualy all the plants need unless the temp is over 90degrees and light is more than 1000w per 4x4. The nutes are a great idea if ur looking for additives/bio stimulants this are amazing ones I use, kelp, cane mollases, amino acids. And in peroids of stress I feed b vites. If u want rock hard buds pgr's are the way to go but I really recomend u reserching pgr's before u deside to use them. There some amazing terpene addivitves like terpinator, flora nectar, and more these products work very well. Your RH is perfect! Try and keep it in that range. Your doing an awesome job keep up the gd work and keep haveing fun

Just an update on the growth, seem to be growing aggressively and very healthy!

Comment

What kind of leds are u useing? I personaly use bestva 1000w (200w true) and I keep my lights 6inchs from my plants. (closer the light the more usuable light) that being said play around with the distance because if u can get faster growth with the same light why not lol if u have a small tent 5x5ish do some reserch about co2 and the exhale bag they work great and are cost effective. If u have any questions about co2 feel free to ask, I have done a fair amount of reserch on co2 and cannabis. P.s ur plants are looking great

Comment

• Obi-Wan
                    Obi-Wan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    600w Viparspectra...from personal experience I wouldn't suggest moving your light much closer than you have it. 16" is the closest I've put them and I saw slight light bleaching but that could've been the strains I've been running being sensitive. Either way the 600w is a strong led.

Looks real nice Aussie. Keep updating on this thread. More people will be along.
                  ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                  Mars Hydro
                  Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'm having my doubts about this plant weather its turned male?? Any professional opinions here what to weigh in please! Thank you

Comment

• Mr.furley
                      Mr.furley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aussiebloke,
                      From what I can see it looks like two pods by your thumb, if so it's a male. If there's not multiples a weekish in flower is sometimes early to tell. I just have one of mine looking really male and it popped pistils at the second/third week.

Ok mr furley ill take that advice and keep it in there for a few weeks to see how it pans out

Comment

• Mr.furley
                      Mr.furley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      like I said hard for me to tell from your pictures but if it starts getting clusters get it out of there. Maybe somebody with Better Eyes will pipe up.
                      Good luck

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	135182

Aussie, it looks male to me when I blow the pic way up, but it certainly won't hurt to keep your eye on it for now and see if they throw out pistils...
                    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• St.buds
                      St.buds commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yea I agree I zoomed in on it and looks to me like multiples r starting to grow I'd say u'll know for sure in about a week

Hey fellow Aussie.
                    To answer your original question about yield it all depends on your limiting factor which takes a number of factors into account. grow space size, lighting type and wattage, pot size, strain genetics etc.

Going by your 600W LED which draws on average 276W, LED lights typically yield about 0.5g per watt of actual draw power (some growers may get more or less due to other factors but 0.5g per watt is a general rule of thumb) so just from looking at your light you could be expecting up to about 140g from the light.

What's keeping your yields low? Is it your grow light, space, nutrients, or something else? Identify the "limiting factor" and get the yields you want!
                    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                    600W HPS
                    Coco
                    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X