Very Pretty Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Pretty Plant

I am attaching a picture of my Grand Daddy Purple Bay Berry as it is quite pretty, I planted 3 of these and two were green while growing but as fall approached she began to change colors an is still growing. Her sisters I harvested last week can't wait to try it. Has anyone else ever experienced this where 3 of the same strain can turn out so different? Thanks

O absolutely. Part of the fun is seeing the different characterisTics in same strain plants

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad other have experienced this I just figured the other two must have taken after their Mother and the other its father. Just what a new grower thinks when it comes up. ThankYou

Yep. Different phenotypes are pretty common. Nice looking plant !
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Beautiful Girl! If you prefer plants that are the same, look for F1 Hybrids. They've been around for a while and are very stable which means that they will all be the same.
    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      No it does not matter if the all look the same I was just curious. This was my first grow so everything is new to me and even though my yield was not that great this year between my overwatering early on I think I stunted them but what I have gotten is quite stony.

Yes indeed, all the time. I love those fall colors, that would make a pretty picture for your wall Chicks.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes if it was closer to Thanksgiving I could have used it as a center piece for the table. Thannks

Dude a v.Pretty plant, can i just ask what medium they are in? Please..........it just looks a bit muddy dude, you might have further success with a lighter mix, if all is well and I am wrong..........I apologize dude lol!!!
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Using Black Gold organic soil. Yes I agree I will have to rethink this for next year. Any suggestions? My yield was not great this year so I am thinking I would need to do something new next year.

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude i would recommend some type of coco/perlite mix, I changed from soil to coco pretty quickly and I am enjoying using it loads, if you are staying with soil.......maybe just mix in some perlite next time dude, Happy growing

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      I have heard that if I were to add perlite it would help the root be able to grow. Thanks for the suggestion

I have found that cooler temps can change the color but yes they can and will be different ,but it is a very good lookin plant
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

If you don't like Black Gold, you might want to try KindSoil, all you need is PHed water. That's what I use and love it, makes growing super easy, no adding nutrients.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Where do I get Kind Soil do you have a recommendation? I was able to get the soil I have through Amazon.

I ain't smart enough to post the spot .but Nebula tells you where to get it on GWE in supersoil section of GWE. You can order it and it will be at your house in 2 or 3 days if you live in the States. I got Mr. Kinds phone number if you need it. It's damn good soil. Let me know if you can't find it on GWE. Later Chicks
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I will look.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      chicks try kindsoil.com good stuff

D.A.A.S.69chicks Kindsoil.com. I'm in week 7 of flower and the Girlz are looking strong. I followed Kindsoils plan to the "T". Awesome customer service!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Really nice folks ain't they JP. Damn, good soil to.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha should of scrolled down

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X