Abadtrip's wonder woman scrog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abadtrip's wonder woman scrog

Tonight I installed the scrog I am in the first week of flower after a stretchy veg cycle it's nice to have a full canopy again. I am going to keep this post updated till the end of the grow.
    My wonder woman had a hard first month with over crowding from an over active pineapple express auto They were shaded.
    I mainline them both but right at the start of training I broke off 1 of the main arms. She is a strong lady tho.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Looks good, I might have to try that on my next grow

Comment

Gonna watch this post as you go. My next grow will have this implemented and I am curious to watch things progress on yours so maybe I can learn a bit more about it. Thanks for posting and happy growing!
      Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
      Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Nice work, looks textbook to me! My Wonder Woman photo is in late bloom in a scrog grow. Easy to train and it spread out well with lots of flower sites.
        4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• Dagmar
          Dagmar commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you share your pictures?

• Sheesh
          Sheesh commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Dagmar, You should be able to see them by following the link in my signature.

looking good!! keep it up.

Comment

My next grow is 2x Wonder Woman under a ScrOG!

How high are you running the screen?
          The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• abadtrip
            abadtrip commented
            Editing a comment
            its about 10 inches above the pots i pushed it down as far as i could the released all the ties holding the plants down and she sprung up into the screen

• GanjaGed
            GanjaGed commented
            Editing a comment
            nice.

I'm going to have the screen in place from the start. I think I'm going to go 4-6 above.

• abadtrip
            abadtrip commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that is the smart option my next grow 2 pineapple haze i will install the scrog much earlier and I am just going to top I found out that manifolding is not for me.

Wow - looks real nice - I'll be subbed in here - please post often!
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

What they said!! They look fantastic!
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Morning Abadtrip, I agree with everyone else , they do look nice. Good Job
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

thanks every one i hope she turns out good. I was playing with the nute level in veg and went a bit low and they turned a bit yellow i bumped up the nutes last change and they are back with nice lush green new growth. I am still only running 60 percent so that is nice much cheaper than my last grow.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yup. I think the highest I get with AN nutes is 50% of what they recommend.

• Canuck147
                  Canuck147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Full on nutes here - give 'em all they want.

abadtrip, I'm looking forward to following your thread on this! I'm on my first attempt at a SCRoG and I just flip to flower 5 days ago. I'm learning so I have a couple of questions: you didn't install the SCRoG until you flipped to flower - right? What is your thoughts behind doing it this way? Will you continue to tuck the colas or just let it go now that the net is in place?

I set up my SCRog in Veg and have been tuck for weeks before flipping to 12/12 lighting and I was going to stop tucking now that the girls are in flower. Did I do this backwards? Should I keep tucking? I'm growing one Wonder Woman and one Pure Power Plant, both from Nirvana. The footprint of my LED is 2'X3' so that is the size of my SCRoG.
                I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
                Blue Mystic (7 gal)
                VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
                Coco Coir w/30% perlite
                Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

• abadtrip
                  abadtrip commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice scrog it looks awsome. I couldn't install my scrog ealer I would have and will from now on. I had an auto in there waiting for a new home. I am going to continue to tuck for the stretch.

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, they look great!!!

• Dagmar
                  Dagmar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks. I love trying new ways to get better buds with bigger yields and this growers' community (all you guys) has taught me soooooo much!

Nice Setup!

Comment

So every night after the lights come on I go in there and tuck. They grow so fast during the stretch it's an on going battle. Tonight I had to tie down the screen as the girls were lifting it up.

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm at around the same point with my grow, and it's so exciting to watch them change every day, and burst forward with energy. Looks like you got some real monsters growing in there!!

• GanjaGed
                    GanjaGed commented
                    Editing a comment
                    looking very nice

Stubbed in looks good.
                  You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

So I think I am done tucking I am just going to let her grow now she is in day 2 of week 3 of flower her budlets can in fast real surprise compared to my first grow. All ready smells wonderful.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X