No announcement yet.

Abadtrip's wonder woman scrog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks awesome. Great work. You have a full screen towards the end of the stretch. I believe that is textbook timing!
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate she is s little light on the left so I hope she fills out a little more over there

What is the point of the screen? I'm sure I could Google it, but where is the fun in that?

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      So the idea here us to have a uniform covering of colas a flat top with all big buds there is a good tutorial on gwe

Ok. Thanks, I will see if I can find it. I get the point from what you said. But isn't that the point of training? Seems like a trellis might be better suited? I will read up on it regardless. Just my 2 cents without any hard information.

Comment

Hey Madman, scrog, training, topping and supercropping are all methods to maximize yields in small grows. You can use one, two or even all of the methods. I top once, then LST and scrog and it works well for my situation. Scrog helps spread out the bud sites in veg so in flower you get max use of the light. Indoor lights are not very good at penetration (compared to the sun). If you have a flat canopy, more buds have access to the light. The other big advantage, IMO is the screen or netting stabilizes heavy colas so you don't need to stake them or tie them from above. Scrog screens are similar to a trellis because it's used to support plants but I think a trellis is usually vertical. Some people do vertical grows with a trellis type scrog screen too.
      4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• Madman960
        Madman960 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sheesh,. Thanks. I was thinking a trellis would be easier. Guess I will need to build me a scrog frame. I have enough lumber. Just need some eye bolt screws and some string.

Day 1 of week 4 of flower things are going well I am letting her ride it out now maybe take some fan leaves here and there but I think I am done now the boring part waiting 6 more weeks
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• Dagmar
        Dagmar commented
        Editing a comment
        I veged for 7 weeks. I'm following this thread so I keep you up on my girls.

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        And I vegged mine for 8 weeks, that's funny

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so cool thanks guys for doin this we should see some real cool and different results. I am using technaflora nutrients at .5 strength. In the beginning mine had very different genes they looked so different. but after I stressed the plant on the right by braking off one side of the manifold she stoped preducing fat indica leaves and started looking just like her sister that is sativa dominant.

Another week down finished week 4. The lady's are looking fantastic. I have done a small amount of defol. The 2 plants are drinking 35 liters a week now.

Comment

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks awesome! Good job

• Dagmar
        Dagmar commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful! Already getting frosty.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW, abt, just..... WOW. Another fantastic scrog

Thanks for all your kind words. I just wanted to add a pic from a stem of a fan leaf I trimmed off. So far wonder woman has been a very fun plant to grow

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd chew on that stem like the farmer mowing the back forty.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        They are just so cute; I can't resist an adorable capitate-stalked gland!!!

Another week down res change done. plants are pumping out resin starting to stink a bit it's nice. Getting closer too the end.

Comment

Hey Abadtrip. Man you have done a wonderful job, your plants are beautiful.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          What he said!!!

I can only hope my ScrOG turns out so nice!
        The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Hey Abadtrip, just can't wait to see your next pictures, I know they are going to be beautiful.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Ok so it's been a while sorry. So she has been going well 1 plant is doing amazing. The other not so good.

I tried a bud swelling technique that I read about on our gwe forum. Did not work for me and it appars to be killing my plant slowly I hope it does not spread to far before harvest.

It's ok tho u don't know if u don't try.

my buds just started to swell so that's nice

thanks u guys for the kind words it's nice to think I am doing a good job

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              They look fantastic!!

• Dagmar
              Dagmar commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow! Beautiful! What size is the scrog? Mine is 30" x 36" with 2 plants.

• BlueBudz
              BlueBudz commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks great! What technique did you try? And could we see the damage?

It looks beautiful, fabulous, so nice and green. Great job.
            How about a pic of the underneath?
            If they are still ripening, be very careful of a sudden change in color or leaves on individual buds. Don't want mold at this stage. I say that cuz one auto bud last week did that to me. Darker crinkly leaves, before I split in half I could see the bud rot. Cut it off and just busted it in half to find brown, brown and more brown, all moldy.
            Having a view like that tho - who needs any other form of entertainment.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks Canuck147 I just looked at my buds they are ok. Here are some pics of the underside

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nicely cleaned up on the bottom, good job. And thanks.

BlueBudz blue i did "bud swelling" I'll take some pics of the slow decay when the lights come back on.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X